Student Position - Product Training
Do you want to learn about the investment management industry from a practical perspective? Are you a top-performer that can work independently and deliver high quality? Then this might be an opportunity for you.
SimCorp develops, sells and delivers integrated software solutions to the financial sector. Our product, SimCorp Dimension, is one of the leading investment management systems in the world and is used by global financial institutions and fund managers.
You will be a part of SimCorps product training team, that builds, delivers and maintains product training in 12 different functional areas supported by SimCorp Dimension for over 1,100 employees worldwide.
Your role and responsibilities
Your job is to learn how SimCorp Dimension supports the investment management processes in specific areas and you will be responsible for maintaining the training material, as new releases are made available.
- own the training material related to our basic level for 2, or more, functional areas, such as Financial Instruments, Back-Office, Portfolio Management, etc.
- learn the basic functionality in your areas and monitor the changes in them for every new release; Update the training material, whichconsists of presentations, workbooks, hands-on exercises using SimCorp Dimension and solution;
- participate in developing an education approach that results in as much learning as possible for the resources available.
It is a part time position, and we expect that you work approx 20 hours a week.
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications:
- will begin, or has completed first year in, one of the following lines on Copenhagen Business School:
- Finansiering og Regnskab
- Applied Economics and Finance
- Finance and Strategic Management
- Accounting, Strategy and Control;
- has high grades in relevant classes;
- is fluent in English with excellent communication skills;
- is organized, quality oriented and service minded;
- shows interest in Investment Management.
A job, where you will learn about SimCorp Dimension and SimCorp with the job opportunities a growing international company brings after you complete your studies. You will join a team of 10 skilled and motivated instructors/student employees in an international, dynamic and professional organisation. The atmosphere is open and informal, and you will find great development possibilities, personally as well as professionally.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Scott Ehlers, AVP Market Services, phone no. +45 35 44 6570 or Mette Vorre, Human Capital, phone no. +45 35 44 89 19
Region: Region Hovedstaden
Job type: Permanent
Working hours: Part-time
Working days: Day
Contacts: Scott Ehlers
+45 3544 8800
SimCorp is a leading provider of highly specialized software and financial know-how for the financial sector. Established in 1971, with approximately 1,100 employees. SimCorp is listed on the OMX Nordic Exchange Copenhagen. The SimCorp system, SimCorp Dimension, is sold, implemented and supported by the head office in Copenhagen and the subsidiaries and branches in Amsterdam, Brussels, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Kiev, London, Los Angeles, New York, Oslo, Paris, Stockholm, Sydney, Toronto, Vienna, and Zurich.
SimCorps customers include international banks, insurance companies and investment managers throughout the world. In 2011 SimCorp reported a revenue of EUR 195m and a profit after tax of EUR 34m. Investing almost 24% of the revenue in R&D further demonstrates the companys extensive commitment to its product and its clients.
SimCorp is a knowledge based company where more than 80% of the employees hold an academic degree, most of them within computer science, finance, economics and engineering.