In order to launch SageGlass® activity in Nordic countries (Denmark, Norway, Sweden), we are currently seeking a Specification Manager.
In this position you are based in the Vetrotech office in Copenhagen (DK). The position requires travel within the Nordic countries (driving license required).
The main tasks and responsibilities of this job are:
- Adapt SageGlass® Value Proposition to the needs of the Nordic countries
- Promote SageGlass amongst architects, engineering offices, façade consultants, investors
- Provide expert support to Architects, Investors, Main and Sub-contractors, System providers
- Drive communication and marketing initiatives in the Nordics in collaboration with Marketing
- Represent SageGlass® at events (fairs, trade shows, conferences) in collaboration with Marketing
- Open doors for Vetrotech Fire and Protect
- Regularly track and follow-up leads using CRM
- Follow-up projects execution with SageGlass® Architectural Solutions Team
- Leverage on synergies with other relevant Saint-Gobain businesses in the Nordics
- Work in an autonomous way while maintaining high quality interactions with the SageGlass team in Europe, Middle East and North America.
To fulfil these tasks, you ideally have a technically base education and 5-10 years of work experience – if you have a background as sales engineer and/or architect and/or building constructor, this is a strong plus. Knowledge of glass and/or metal and/or timber and/or structural facing construction is a must as well as a solid prescription expertise. You are used to work with architects and consultants and you are familiar with introducing new products/technologies to the market of construction industry.
You are fluent (B2 level or better) in English and in at least one of the following languages: Danish (preferably), Norwegian, Swedish – other languages competences are an advantage.
If you are a highly autonomous person full of endurance (long project cycles), if you take pleasure in learning new things and if you like challenges, then we would be glad to get your complete CV.
Please send your complete file to our agent Søren Qvist, director at TVM Executive Skills: SQ@TVMskills.dk or for further information call him at +45 2620 7970.