Senior Facilities Manager
Aramark Workplace Solutions are currently recruiting for a Senior Facilities Manager to join our team in Denmark. This role will be based on our client site which is approximately 40 minutes from Copenhagen.
The Senior Facilities Manager shall be the on-site lead and will be responsible for the people management of the on-site technical staff and all contract staff.
The Senior Facilities Manager responsibilities shall include the following:
- Directly liaise with the client site representative regularly.
- Act as main point of contact for the provision of out of hours contact cover.
- Ensure that control measures are in place to ensure that safe working environments exist to provide Vendor / permitted sub-contractor with the facilities required to carry out functions without interruption to the clients business.
- Establish and manage quality measures and procedures in conjunction with the client to enable two-way communication, ensuring feedback and continuous improvement is achieved.
- Work with the client to contribute towards cost control, ensuring budgets are not exceeded.
- Develop and deliver service level agreements for each function.
- Measure and monitor the effectiveness of the service delivery against agreed service level agreements.
- Facilitate and manage training requirements to ensure that the staff are fully trained in all aspects of service provision.
- Prepare a monthly report for all services covered under Facilities Management Service.
- Administer formal management and reporting procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant EHSS aspects of the Facilities Management Service.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory and employer procedures.
- Familiar with all in country legislation relating to staff and operations.
- Develop service level agreements with Client.
- Ensure Aramark operational policies are rolled out to Aramark site team.
- Ensure compliance with Bioscience GMP policies.
- Clean room philosophies would be an advantage.
The Senior Site Services Manager will possess the following minimum qualifications / experience:
- A minimum of 5 years facilities management experience in a similar role.
- Proven track record in people management.
- 3rd level qualification in engineering.
- Financial and budgetary experience.
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Project management experience.
- Demonstrated competence in managing EHSS requirements of the Facilities Management Service including compliance management and construction type projects / sub-contractor management and logistics.
- Possess a dynamic approach to achieving continuous improvement.
- Excellent people management and communication skills.
- Fluent verbal and written Danish and English.
- Experience of computerized maintenance management systems.
- Experience of risk management and strategic maintenance planning.