Nordic Service's Director
Are you as excited about driving business results via customer experience leadership as we are? Do you have a Master’s/Bachelor’s degree combined with a minimum of 5-8 years’ experience in customer services and service operations? Do you see yourself stepping into this Nordic leadership role, with solid hands-on elements? Do you have strong entrepreneurial drive as well as solid strategic focus? And are you puzzled to know more about light-as-a-service and our other services? Then this might be a unique opportunity for you.
As the Nordic Service Director you will be partly leading the existing team as well as drive and shape our future platform for our Nordic customers. You will be responsible for driving customer experience leadership by providing proactive, smooth, effective services & personalized support. You are operationally responsible for Customer Resolution (warranty) and Customer Service (Service Contracts). You are supervising execution within budget of Managed Services and are responsible for training of Service Delivery.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Lead and develop the current Nordic team
- Drive and shape our future set-up (supported by our global approach) in a both strategically and operational hands-on manner - further development and growing your Nordic team
- Ensuring efficiency and cost-effectiveness of Customer Satisfaction in market
- Managing the Customer Satisfaction function's cost in line with Market AOP
- Managing certification costs
- Managing local 3rd party network towards providing services to customer
- Managing product recalls efficiently
- Ensuring timely and accurate execution in solving warranty related complaints and incidents in service contracts
- Improving functional excellence of customer services and customer support in the market
- Ensuring timely product certification and manages certificates during product lifecycle
- Driving cross functional collaboration, strategic focus and organization agility
- Defining and builds required capabilities to drive in-depth knowledge of marketing and consumer/product research techniques
- Ensuring voice of the customer is fed back in the value chain to improve products, systems and services
- Driving for high levels of customer satisfaction
- Managing and maintaining customer relationships
- Developing and ensuring high level of functional capabilities of customer service employees
- Managing pipeline of talents in the Customer Service function
We are looking for
You have an academic degree in Business or Engineering with experiences 5-8 years in in customer services and service operations with a proven track record of profitability target achievement. In addition you can convince with an entrepreneurial mindset.
In addition you have:
- 3+ years of experience in the practical use and implementation of tools, mapping customer journey and service /project management
- 5+ years in improving services through LEAN, 6Sigma or equal
- 3+ years of demonstrated ability to influence and lead successfully in a complex, fast-paced, matrix- reporting, multi-cultural environment
- 3-5 years of direct people management involving change leadership
- Experiences in 3rd Party cost management
- Customer Support & Services process management capabilities
- Customer focus & deep listening capability
- Financial acumen
- Understanding of Technology/Software & Connectivity domains
- Knowledge of the culture of the Nordic countries
- Solid language skills - Working proficiency in minimum one Nordic language and English
- Adaptive, collaborative personality and the ability to execute flawlessly
In this role you will lead and develop your own team plus be part of the Nordic Leadership Team, reporting to the Market Leader (GM) of Philips Lighting, Nordics.
We offer you a challenging, innovative and creative environment in which you can rapidly grow your experience and career working for the leading lighting company where the innovation in LED and connected lighting make our work change rapidly. We offer you the opportunity to join a great team that works along the values of taking ownership, hardworking, fun with each other, fact driven, out of the box thinking, and continues supporting and improving each other by providing true and positive feedback. Furthermore, we want to be and stay winners: we have high scores in terms of performance, and are looking for colleagues that have the same focus.
Please apply only online via the button below. For any questions please call Daniel Schoenfeld, Talent Acquisition Consultant, Mobile: +49 162 2904517