Innovation Project Manager for Health and Nutrition Product Innovation
For our department Project and Portfolio Management in Hoersholm we are looking for a Project Manager to drive high impact innovation projects.
You will report to the Project & Portfolio Management Senior Director, who is charged with the execution of the project portfolio within the Food Cultures & Enzymes (FCE) and Health & Nutrition (HN)
You will drive strategic innovation projects for Health & Nutrition in order to develop new strains and concepts with health benefits. Through close collaboration stakeholders across the organization, you will deliver innovations projects and programs on time, within resource & cost allocations, and to the required specifications.
- Participate in idea generation, maturation and prioritization of new strategic and commercial projects
- Develop project plans and timelines based on the intended commercial outcomes and targeted product profile (TPP)
- Align with the Line- and Resource management regarding timelines and resource loading
- Plan and manage the project flow, end-to-end including business case creation, new product development and launch
- Secure timely execution of milestones, deliverables, quality, and budget targets and flag issues related to resources and/or competencies to the business group
- Align project outcomes with business needs on a continuous basis and based on the TPP
- Manage project risks and proactively develop plans and recommendations to overcome delays or address drift from the original project plan
- Coach project/task managers in Innovation and set the pace and formats for data inputs and reporting
- Support Business Groups in portfolio decision-making
Your personal profile
- Advanced-level degree (MSc or PhD) preferable within biotechnology, pharma, food science or bio-process engineering
- Ideally, you have experience with pre-clinical and early clinical development
- Experience with product development of dietary supplements is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years project management experience from Biotech-, Ingredient- or Pharmaceutical company
- Experience in driving and leading large business projects and managing multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication skills; Able to communicate with colleagues from across functions
- Result- and quality oriented. Willing to make trade-offs and compromise to ensure progress
- Ambitious, yet team oriented and able to lead and motivate cross-functional teams
- Able to deal with conflicting interests
The opportunity to be part of high powered team consisting of 9 colleagues. We believe in an informal way of working where we learn and support each other to get the job done.
If you have any questions for the position, please feel free to contact Senior Director Christian Bigum at DKCHBI@chr-hansen.com, phone +45 5339 2359.
Please apply online. We only receive applications via this link. Here you can enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for applications is 1 October 2016, but interviews will be held as soon as we receive the applications.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career.
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. Products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments. Revenue in the 2012/13 financial year was EUR 738 million. The Company holds a leading market position in all its divisions: Cultures & Enzymes, Health & Nutrition and Natural Colors. It has more than 2,500 dedicated employees in 30 countries and main production facilities in Denmark, France, the US and Germany. Chr. Hansen was founded in 1874 and is listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen.