Scientific and regulatory affairs Officer/Food regulatory expert
HQ position in SRA supporting Global Innovation and Global Supply Chain
CO-RO A/S is a global operating company with more than 1,000 employees, including about 300 at the headquarters in Frederikssund, 45 min drive from centre of Copenhagen, Denmark. Our turnover is approx. 2 billion DKK, generated through sales of branded cordials, fruit drinks and ice lollies for home freeze. The products are marketed under the brands SUNQUICK, SUNTOP, SUNCOLA and SUN LOLLY in more than 70 markets. The markets are supplied from either Denmark or one of the 10 production sites.
CO-RO has an ambitious growth strategy and has for several years had solid financial results as well as growth expectations for the future.
To support this growth, Scientific and Regulatory affairs (SRA) is expanding department with an extra SRA officer. The new position will report directly to the SRA Director.
The SRA department is a part of Global Innovation. It is situated at HQ in Frederikssund and currently staffed with 4 people working within the fields Corporate legal, IP and Food regulatory.
The department supports innovation and marketing projects as well as existing business globally. Our main markets are Europe, Middle East, Fare East Asia and China. Additional we expect much from new promising markets in Africa. Our primary stakeholders are Global Innovation, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Global Supply as well as our Subsidiaries, Joint Ventures and Franchise takers.
The new SRA Officer will be responsible for the food and marketing regulatory support of appointed countries/markets, food regulatory topics across markets as well as support to innovation projects matching personal skills and experiences.
You will be the responsible in both follow, building and maintaining your fields of responsibility as well as supporting both stakeholders and colleges.
The ideal candidate would have below listed experiences and skills.
- Minimum 5 years of experiences within food regulatory
- Experienced with European food and marketing regulations
- Experienced with one or more of CO-RO export markets
- Working independently, systematic and detailed with known as well as new subjects
- Contribute to and utilize the combined knowledge of SRA department
- Good cultural, communication and knowledge sharing skills
- Familiar with Microsoft office, SharePoint, DMS, ERP and TDMS
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
The right candidate will be offered a modern, ambitious and interesting working environment with possibility to work with global stakeholders, many different tasks and cultures. The remuneration is individually negotiated and includes medical insurance and pension plan.
- A full-time job where you have influence on the tasks and job content, based on your skills and interests
- Flexibility in the organization of tasks - freedom with responsibility
- Paid broadband
- Good canteen and massage benefits and gyms
- Salary and conditions according to qualifications and experience
- Attractive pension scheme
Soonest possible – interviews are held regularly. Please submit your application and CV with relevant documentation on the button below, (SRA Officer).
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Nikolaj Skogstad Nielsen, SRA Director, +45 47365241 or +45 30173668, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about CO-RO A/S: www.co-ro.com.