Market & Campaign Manager (Field Crops)
Field Crops are defined as oil seed rape, sugar beet and legumes
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We link and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
BASF A/S supplies crop protection products to agriculture. We market a wide range of products, including fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, seed- and soil-solutions. BASF is a global market leader in this field, investing significant resources in continually developing our portfolio, thereby creating chemistry and solutions for a sustainable agriculture. For our Nordic/Baltic team, we are now looking for a Market & Campaign Manager.
What you can expect
- Manage the strategic planning for field crops with input and support from the European crop team and the lead-country market manager.
- Manage the LCM process for field crops including business case preparation.
- Prepare the annual crop budget in co-operation with the marketing and country manager.
- Monitor and communicate short as well as longer term market developments relevant for the field crop business potential and our market position.
- Identify key influencers in the field crop sector and continuously update the information.
- Support sustainability and stewardship activities within the sector.
- Prepare and update the marketing plan for field crops.
- Define the annual marketing campaign activities for field crops together with sales and market communication and services.
- Manage the field crop marketing cost budget.
- Support the planning and implementation of local demand creation activities with farmers, distributors, independent advisors and other influencers.
What we expect
- M.Sc. or similar level of relevant education.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in an agricultural related business.
- Significant marketing experience in combination with good commercial understanding and orientation.
- You are able to work across countries with different languages and cultural backgrounds.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to share best practice within and outside the Nordic/Baltic region.
- You take ownership and show persistence to achieve results and to exceed expectations.
- You seek inspiration from within and outside the company.
- You are able to incorporate feedback and lessons learned from customer interactions into decision making.
Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team. Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.