Area Sales Manager
Tetra Pak is the world leading manufacturer of packaging and processing equipment employing more than 23,000 people and operating in more than 170 countries. In Tetra Pak Ice Cream Solutions, operating with more than 230 employees in Aarhus, Denmark, we are the leading player on the international scene of industrial ice cream equipment.
With growing volumes and increasing demand from some of our key markets we need to further enhance our channel to market, therefore we offer this excellent opportunity of Area Sales Manager.
We are looking for a proactive team player with outstanding selling and communication skills to support the sales of equipment for the Ice Cream industry. Your responsibility will be to harvest the large growth potential for Ice Cream equipment your designated area. The position will be reporting to our Sales & Marketing Manager and will be based in Hoejbjerg, Aarhus, Denmark.
As an Area Sales Manager you will be responsible for specific markets, building and maintaining relations to customers, negotiating sales and facilitating the growth potential in your markets for the sales of ice cream equipment. You will be part of a team of 10 colleagues working very closely together with a shared focus on driving growth in Customer Management, Ice Cream.
- Secure the sales of ice cream equipment in close cooperation with Tetra Pak market companies.
- Make sales visits as well as plan and execute business plans together with Tetra Pak market companies (60-100 travel days in average on an annual basis)
- Evaluate and handle project inquiries from Ice Cream customers.
- Identify customer needs and convey the value proposition of Tetra Pak equipment to our customers.
- Secure profitability in quotations and contracts as well as the implemented projects.
- Build and develop the needed competences in Tetra Pak market companies when it comes to product knowledge and sales tools.
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in international business-to-business sales of mechanically complex machines
- You hold a university degree on Engineering
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Industrial experience in the food industry; preferably ice cream, dairy or a strictly controlled manufacturing environment
- You enjoy working with complex ice cream equipment
As a person you:
- have substantial negotiation skills, enabling you to excel in negotiating contracts, closing deals and selling value for our customers
- are a proactive and result driven team player, committed to the concept of teamwork across the organisation
- are a good listener and creative in fulfilling your customer’s needs, talented in convincing
- have proven excellent selling, communication and networking skills and enjoy creating relations to a lot of different people and cultures
- are a great problem solver and outstanding analytical thinker; handling complex calculations/simulations is no problem for you
Interested in joining our team?
When doing so, you will get excellent career opportunities in a multi-culture international organisation, with freedom under accountability and opportunities for posts abroad or working with other food categories. If you want to make a difference in a leading international company that offers attractive employment conditions and good career opportunities, then send us your application in English no later than 5th of October, 2016.