Senior Approval Consultant
Would an internationally oriented position with both technical and interpersonal requirements appeal to you? And would you like to use your technical talent to ensure product approvals required worldwide before launch? Then you could be the new Senior Approval Consultant, we are looking for in Danfoss Global Approvals. We are a service department within the Danfoss Corporate Legal Function. We advise on and provide product approvals focusing on customer requirements, compliance of directives, standards and legal requirements. We operate nationally as well as internationally within the fields of product safety, environment and energy/performance. You are offered an exciting and challenging job in a global organisation with the base in Nordborg, and with a high degree of independence and good opportunities for professional and personal development.
Management and optimisation of product approval processes
As a Senior Approval Consultant, it will be your overall mission to manage product approval processes safely and accurately through all stages, from the early phase of specification and product development to production, marketing and end-of-life. You will join a department, where we excel in guiding the organisation through national as well as international legal requirements. You will play a key part in this effort with your ability to communicate intelligibly at all levels in global organisations – internally as well as externally. Specifically, your tasks will be to:
- Search, select and interpret relevant regulatory product requirements into clear and unambiguous guidelines for the Danfoss segments
- Cooperate in the Danfoss segments’ project teams focusing on approval competences and schedules
- Create training material and perform training related to product approval requirements for the relevant persons in the Danfoss segments globally
- Manage the product approval process safely and accurately through all stages, from the early phase of product development to production and marketing
- Ensure optimal process flows at the approval authorities and related laboratories, by direct contact to their project officers
- Streamline the approval process at our partners, in our department as well as at the approval authorities
- Act as the customers’ intermediary in connection with factory audits and inspections globally
Engineer with product approval experience and communication skills
You hold an MSc/BSc in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, or electronics, and you have strong knowledge of product approval gained through experience from an R&D, Supply Chain or Quality environment. Preferably, you also have some experience with design and requirements related to pressurised equipment and products. On a more personal note, you have an analytical approach and an eye for detail in complex issues. You are proactive, outgoing, an an effective communicator and team player eager to achieve results. Last but not least, you feel comfortable in an informal atmosphere and have a good sense of humour.
For further information about the position,
please contact Director of Approvals Eigil Hansen on +45 7488 5145.