E-commerce Program Marketing Manager
Online Project Coordinator with e-commerce experience
A great opportunity to work in an esteemed international company and further develop your competencies within international e-commerce
Can you create, drive and execute marketing projects and programs? Do you understand how to successfully manage and execute international e-commerce initiatives? And do you have knowledge of the software industry?
We are looking for an Online Project Coordinator with these characteristics on behalf of our customer north of Copenhagen – a leading player on the global IT market.
In this company your entrepreneurial spirit is welcomed, and you will find great opportunity to make use of your strong interest and knowledge within the field of e-commerce and to further develop your competencies. The employment is in form of a maternity cover. The start up is 1/12 2016.
About the job:
You will become a part of the company’s Store Online Team. Your primary task will be to create, drive and execute marketing projects and programs. You will support the sales and marketing execution plans created by local and regional Online Store Managers and Merchandising teams. Responsibilities include, among other tasks:
- Contribute with the sales and marketing plans for all products sold online
- Coordinate execution of marketing plans in accordance with centralized store category management, demand generation, e-mail and social marketing teams
- Create, manage and coordinate multi-market marketing calendars
- Build and manage SharePoint access to resources, assets and content
- Coordinate activities with local consumer teams and Store online teams: Buying, Visual Merchandising, Production
- Publish and analyze sales and marketing performance reports
- Capture feedback and make recommendations to improve program execution
- Track and manage a comprehensive marketing project calendar for the region
- Consolidate and document learning and best practices throughout the fiscal year
- Develop customer insights and provide e-commerce and product based learnings
- Identify new business opportunities and potential pilot programs within market Partners
You have experience with managing and executing international e-commerce initiatives, preferably for it-devices and services. You have a couple of years of project management experience. Perhaps you have a Bachelor's degree. Ideally you have knowledge of or a background from the software industry.
The position requires a self-starter who can proactively work within an ambiguous environment demonstrating problem solving skills and the ability to effectively communicate with varied audiences.
Also you must possess strong cross team collaboration skills and the ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues.
You have high analytical skills and the ability to understand concepts and situations that pass by many others. Furthermore, you have excellent communication skills. You have experience in working with external vendors and project management skills. You have proficiency in Microsoft Office. You are fluent in Danish and English.
For more information about the job contact Senior Recruiter Inge Bungum on 33 24 40 80. Send us your application and CV in English labelled 3352-8854 IB in Word format to
Centrum Personale tilbyder professionel assistance, når vore kunder har brug for en fast medarbejder eller en vikar. Vi arbejder med en omfattende emnebank, som du gratis kan blive optaget i, hvis du har lyst til jobskifte. Vi løser opgaver inden for alle jobfunktioner - herunder administration, forsikring, økonomi, regnskab, indkøb, salg, marketing, it, rejsebureau, medicinal/biotek, lager, spedition og ledelse.
Centrum Personale A/S - Frederiksberg Allé 35 - 1820 Frederiksberg C