Project Controller – Siemens Aeration Competence Center
For our Business Administration team in Aeration Competence Center in Helsingør we are looking for an experienced and competent Project Controller to administer our international projects.
What are my responsibilities?
Your main task is to control costs on our projects. Furthermore your tasks will be:
- General support to project managers and the management team
- Monthly forecasting and reporting on key figures of the projects in scope (revenue, cost of sale, gross margin and free cash flow)
- Invoicing and cash management
- Risk assessment related to projects
- Contractual obligations
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business Administration combined with minimum 5 years of experience within project controlling, forecasting and risk management
- You are a proficient user of IT applications like SAP and MS Office
- Being used to working within an international environment, you possess excellent intercultural understanding and communicative skills
- Since you will be working closely with colleagues in other countries being fluent in Danish and English, both orally and in writing is essential, while another language such as German would be considered a plus
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways, your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Aeration Competence Center in Helsingør develops, sells and delivers turbo compressors for - among others - waste water treatment plants and flue gas desulphurization for coal and oil fired power plants, and has dominated the market since its start. The accumulated know how is incorporated in the solutions we deliver when providing innovative and energy efficient solutions to municipal and industrial institutions all over the world. Siemens Aeration Competence Center has established a leadership position within sustainable solutions to the benefit of both environment and consumers. In the Helsingør office we are 55 employees, and have divisions in Germany, Italy, China and the US. Read more at www.siemens.com/energy/aeration
Apply online in English for the job via "Apply online". Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information, please contact Head of Business Administration Karsten Aarestrup at +45 23 43 41 68.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible.