Smiths Medical is a leading global provider of medical devices for the hospital, emergency, home and specialist environments. This position provides a comprehensive secretarial, administrative and support service to the Danish Sales team to ensure smooth and efficient operation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- General secretarial duties for the Danish Sales & Marketing Team, including dealing appropriately with incoming correspondence. Answering incoming calls to the office.
- Provide statistics to purchasing departments as part of tender obligations.
- Filling out tenders with help from Sales & Marketing team,
- Managing the filing of existing contracts in close corporation with the Regional Business Manager
- General day-to-day running of the office such as picking up parcels and ordering of print material, and dealing with any problems as and when they occur.
- Order taking and Oracle data entry at local sales office.
Technical service management - Complaint handling Working hours will be 8.00-16.00 Required Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Fluent in Danish and English spoken and written (documents translation between the two language will be required).
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Oracle or willing to learn how to use it.
- Previous experience in Medical Devices or Pharmaceutical sector is a preference.
- Knowledge of InDesign or similar software is a strong preference and additional value.
- Ability to work on their own initiative and part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and with restrictive deadlines.
- Customer oriented mind set.
- Proactive mind-set.
- Able to work under pressure and in a busy office environment.
- Able to pay attention to details.
Interview process: Please note that the interview process will be in both English and Danish, starting with a phone interview in English. About Us
Smiths Medical is a leading global provider of medical devices for the hospital, emergency, home and specialist environments. Our products are used during critical and intensive care, surgery, post-operative care during recovery, and in a series of high-end home infusion therapies. We offer 12 of the most respected and easily recognisable brands within our portfolio: Portex™, Medex™, Deltec™, Level1™, Pneupac™, Wallace™, CADD™, BCI™, Jelco™, Medfusion™ and Surgivet™. Smiths Medical employs some 7,500 people, with manufacturing concentrated in the US, the UK, Mexico and Italy. Most territories are serviced through wholly-owned local sales and distribution companies. As part of Smiths Group plc, a FTSE 100 UK based company, Smiths Medical is well positioned to invest in continuous improvement, technological innovation and customer service.