Executive Assistant to Executive Vice President
For our Executive Vice President in Natural Colors Division at our Hørsholm offices, we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced EA.
In Natural Colors Division we are just over 400 motivated and skilled colleagues and we deliver natural solutions to the food & beverage industries worldwide.
Your main responsibility is to deliver excellent administrative support and act as the personal assistant to our Executive Vice President and management team and as office manager for our Division office in Hørsholm.
- Maintain the EVP’s calendar on a daily basis and coordinate meetings
- Office manager for our Division office: Ensure office supplies, care for guests, etc.
- Co-ordinate and book travel arrangements and expense reporting for EVP and Leadership team
- Organize meetings and seminars
- Prepare presentations (powerpoint) for management meetings
- Taking minutes of meetings
- Coordinate tasks and procedures with internal cooperation partners (HR, Finance etc.)
- Minor accounting/reporting tasks
- Minor translation tasks (Danish/English)
- Manage and maintain communication platforms (Sharepoint, Outlook etc.)
- Organize correspondence and follow up on pending matters
- Diligently responding to urgent requests
Your personal profile
- You have at least 10 years of experience as a PA
- Preferably an educational degree e.g. BA
- You have an exceptional computer literacy (MS Office, databases and MS Sharepoint)
- Loyalty and a high level of confidentiality
- Highly developed organizational skills
- Good understanding of business processes and systems
- Independent and curious to explore new possibilities and introduce improvements in administration
- Open-minded and motivated by cooperating globally and locally
- You have the ability to work well autonomously and display a high degree of initiative and the maturity to handle a range of situations
- A meticulous and thorough nature
- You have multi-tasking ability and flexibility to work in this dynamic and ever-evolving environment, and will work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and networking skills in both Danish and English. French and other language skills are an asset
An important part of a dynamic team and will be given the opportunity to use all of your competencies and develop with the job. Furthermore, you will be the point of entry for Natural Colors Division various cooperation partners, ensuring a highly qualified service level.
If you have any questions for the position, please feel free to contact EVP Jørgen Erichsen at mail:
Please apply by "Apply here". We only receive applications via this link. Here you can enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for applications is 9 October 2016.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career.
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. Products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments. Revenue in the 2012/13 financial year was EUR 738 million. The Company holds a leading market position in all its divisions: Cultures & Enzymes, Health & Nutrition and Natural Colors. It has more than 2,500 dedicated employees in 30 countries and main production facilities in Denmark, France, the US and Germany. Chr. Hansen was founded in 1874 and is listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen.