Chemist/Engineer, Supply Operations
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and pave the way for a brighter future.
Chemist/Engineer, Supply Operations, Bagsværd
We are looking for a skilled chemist/engineer who can focus on improving the GMP/hygiene levels of our operations, and maintain our expanding product portfolio.
We are a dynamic department who standardize, tap, and pack solid blends under high quality standards.
We offer a position with excellent opportunities to collaborate across departments and functions, and an exciting and informal environment.
In a dynamic environment our common challenge is to deliver Novozymes’ product portfolio to the market. You will be responsible for creating your own path with regards to GMP/hygiene improvements and professional development.
Key tasks in your daily work will be GMP/hygiene follow up, hygiene monitoring, production variances/finances, and assist in product troubleshooting. You will also take part in our internal and external audits.
You will also maintain our product portfolio, follow up on off-spec products, assure environmental compliance, hygiene qualify equipment, and participate in various improvement projects.
In this position you need to:
- Have a MSc degree within engineering or have a cand. scient within biology, chemistry, biotechnology or similar
- Have a strong knowledge of quality systems, have an in-depth knowledge of the principles of industrial hygiene
- Have an interest in process technology and equipment
- Be a MS office super user and have experience with SAP, BW and databases
- Be proficient in English, written and verbal, as well as being be fluent in Danish (written and verbal)
- Show great drive for results, and have a desire to be involved in all aspects of a production area
- Appreciate working systematically, and have a proactive approach to you job
- Have excellent collaboration and communication skills and enjoy teaching and training co-workers
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s unfold your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
For more information please contact Team Leader, Steen Clausen, tel. + 45 3077 4158.
Application deadline: October 2, 2016
Please apply online and attach your diploma(s).