Director Biostatistics and Programming
Larix A/S is a Nordic CRO. They offer full-service solutions within the pharmaceutical and medical device areas. The headquarter and statistical department is located near Copenhagen in the middle of the Medicon Valley region. The company have strong ties to the thriving pharmaceutical and biotech activities in this region. Larix also have local offices in Lund, Stockholm, Oslo and Helsinki.
At Larix, they keep a friendly atmosphere and believe having fun while working is important. Larix is a relatively small company with approximately 65 employees. They have all the benefits of being able to collaborate across functions, follow clinical trial processes from start to finish, and learn from each other. See more at www.larixcro.com
Biostatistics and Programming
- Nordic company with HQ in Denmark
- Leadership of 12 employees
- ember of the experienced Management Team
- You will contribute to the company’s overall planning and strategy
You will be heading the Biostatistics and Programming group. Your main tasks will be to manage, lead and further develop the group of currently 12 employees, who are working in-house at Larix or as outsourced consultants. This includes customer contacts and contracts, employee mentoring and coaching as well as ensuring delivery of high-quality services across the department. A key aspect of your job is making sure, that stakeholders receive what they need in a timely manner. You will also be working hands-on with statistical and/or programming tasks.
You hold a relevant Master degree in statistics, engineering or similar and preferably with a corresponding PdD degree. You are a biostatistician with experience in line or project management and you are known as a proactive and competent manager, who approaches projects with the spirit of a team player.
Strong communication skills are essential in this role, which interacts with customer and other disciplines. You have the ability to work independently and as part of a project. You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have 8+ years of experience as a biostatistician from the pharmaceutical or biotech industry. Experience from a CRO is an asset
- You have experience with direct people management; you lead by setting a clear direction and supporting a positive working culture.
- You have experience working with SAS
- You have a strong professional network within the Danish/Swedish Pharma/Biotech/Medtech environment
- You have excellent communication skills. You speak one of the Scandinavian languages (DK, SE, NO) and understand the other two. You speak and write English effortlessly.
The successful candidate is bright and ambitious with an easy, yet assertive personality.
Best Talent is responsible for the recruitment for this position at Larix and reviews your application on a confidential basis. Forward your application including your CV attention ”1547/Director” by way of e-mail to email@example.com or to Best Talent, Rungstedvej 41, DK-2970 Hørsholm.
You can read more about Best Talent at www.besttalent.dk.