Scientist, cell assays and immunology, Animal Health and Nutrition
Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Agriculture & Bioenergy, you will work across the agricultural value chain to provide biological solutions that help feed and fuel a growing world.
Scientist, cell assays and immunology, Animal Health & Nutrition
As a scientist within the animal health & nutrition application research area, you will be part of a group developing enzyme- and microorganism based products for the animal production industry.
Your primary task will be to establish relevant cell assays simulating the epithelial response in the gut in order to evaluate existing and future products.
You will be working in a global R&D environment together with other colleagues in a project orientated organization.
In this position you need to:
- Have a MSc and preferable a Ph.D. in biology, veterinary science, biotechnology or another related field
- Have experience in immunology, inflammatory response and host/microbe interactions
- Have experience with assessment of cell-responses, such as cytokine profiling, cell adhesion, migration, barrier functions etc. and preferable knowledge in ELISA, FACS, cell-imaging or other relevant technologies
- Have experience within the field of animal nutrition or health
- Have a pioneering spirit with a “go-do-it” attitude
- Be flexible, dynamic and able to work independently
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s unfold your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
For more information about the position please contact Senior Manager Tomas T. Hansen at email@example.com.
Application deadline: October 6, 2016
Please attach a copy of your diploma (mandatory) when you apply for the position.