Genomics Marketing Program Manager for EMEAI
You will have the responsibility to plan, design and executes all marketing activities for the Agilent Genomics Solution Division, within the Diagnostics and Genomics Group (DGG) in the EMEAI region. The objective is to generate demand to support profitable sales and growth within the region. In this position you effectively design the regional marketing programs and execute the global marketing strategy. Moreover, you develop the business case to select the appropriate program tactics with the countries and report the success of your programs. Together with the EMEAI Field Marketing team and WW product management you govern all outbound aspects of new product launches and manage the portfolio-mix through the entire product life-cycle. On the business development side, you own the overall market sensing for the assigned markets. The MPM also develops and shares business intelligence & insight to drive sales channel behavior in close collaboration with the Regional Business Manager.
- Develop and execute marketing strategy in EMEAI by assuming overall responsibility for the implementation of marketing programs and activities in EMEAI. This includes:
- Providing feedback and implementing both global and regional plans and programs.
- Measurement and evaluation of marketing programs. Implementation of corrective actions to ensure delivery of targeted results & objectives.
- Work and collaborate with DGG MPMs to discuss localization, market tends, events and training needs, as well as local genomics activities and product launches.
- Have in-depth technical product and application discussions around campaigns and new product launches with Product Specialist and Field Application champions.
- Developing, deploying and measuring promotions to stimulate sales.
- Managing budget in conjunction with campaign architect.
- Works collaboratively with all channels including direct field sales and distributors to ensure marketing program deployment and that effectiveness meets field sales expectations.
- Lead all CRM related aspects of sales & marketing integration (CRM and reporting).
- Serve as single point of contact and represents the EMEAI Genomics team for the product marketing team’s requests.
- Defining training for new product introductions and to enhance region competency, leveraging expertise from Product Marketing, Applications and other departments as required.
- Works closely with the EMEA Demand Generation team to develop program metrics & effective tactics mix. Collaborate for all CRM related aspects of sales & marketing integration.
- Works with the Genomics sales channels to monitor & analyze competitive information and customer data to facilitate effective program development.
- Coordinates with WW Product management and EMEAI business Managers for ongoing product management over promotion and placement changes.
- Responsible to manage all pricing topics for the owned product portfolio together with Regional Manager and Finance. Negotiates on EMEA marketing budget & funding. Maintains database for competitive product pricing.
The candidate should possess the following critical skills to be successful in the role:
- At least 3 years of experience in sales and/or marketing within genomics business within, research and clinical research markets within EMEAI.
- University education in Genomics/molecular biology/biochemistry, biology or comparable, MSc. or Ph.D. preferable.
- Strong practical and technical knowledge of microarrays, next generation sequencing and RT-qPCR workflows and data analysis software, sample QC microfluidics technologies and molecular and synthetic biology, and gene-editing products.
- Excellent English communication skills (written/oral) and fluency in another European language is a plus.
- Must have a proven ability to plan and execute; to think strategically and translate to tactics that can be implemented to drive customer preference and demand for Agilent’s genomics solutions.
- Willingness to prioritize tasks and take quick decisions and ability to work across a matrixed and global organization.
- Ability to excite and motivate direct sales teams and distributors across a wide geography.
- Demonstrated skills in teamwork, results-orientation and strong persistence to reach goals.
- Ability to travel internationally ~ 35% of the time and operate in a culturally diverse region.
We are specifically seeking talents who want to prove their skills & knowledge in a highly challenging and visible role. For successful candidates, there will be sufficient opportunities to develop within Agilent.
Please submit your written application and CV through our online recruitment system.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek –– so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.