We are looking for an Account Manager for our Life Science group in Denmark that will join our talented sales team that is responsible for driving growth in bio-tech companies, applied marked companies and academia with our chromatography and mass-spectrometry portfolio; including LC, GC, GC/MS, LC/MS, software- and automation solutions.
Agilent's Life Science Group provides application-focused solutions that include instruments, software, consumables and services that enable customers to identify, quantify and analyze the physical and biological properties of substances and products.
Description of tasks:
- Responsible for Sales of hardware, software, and services in HPLC, LCMS, GC, GCMS, Automation & Networked Data System products within assigned accounts in Denmark
- Primary point of contact representing Agilent at assigned accounts
- Develop new opportunities through daily customer interaction at all levels
- Responsible for developing customer relationships and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Drive market share in life science applications and products
- Leading projects that require coordinating cross-functional organizations, partnering with other sales and support roles including product specialists who focus on LCMS, Informatics, Services and Columns & Supplies for interfacing with targeted accounts.
- Arrange and drive market initiatives, seminars and other customer focused events with the marketing team.
- Good understanding of LC, GC, GC/MS, LC/MS
- University degree (BS/MS) in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related discipline
- Strong interest in sales
- Preferable experience with sales
- Strong business development and sales/closing skills
- Able to interface comfortably at high levels within the customer management structure
- Must have excellent English and Danish communication skills (written and verbal)
- Great teamwork skills
You will be part of Agilent Technologies dynamic sales team. In this critical sales role you will utilize your expertise and technical knowledge to manage Life Science and Applied Market accounts in Denmark.
For further information about the position please contact Recruiter Tinne Bigum on tel. +452933 6930.
Please forward your application and CV as soon as possible via our online recruitment system.
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek –– so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.