Raw Material Engineer to Antibody Production
Do you find the area of raw materials in a GMP environment exciting, then you are the new colleague we are looking for.
Our mission at Dako Agilent is to help our customers around the world fighting cancer and other life-threatening diseases. By providing our customers with the best solutions to ensure accurate and early diagnosis, our aim is to improve patient treatment and enhance survival rates.
In the vacant position, you will play a key role in day to day production support of raw materials, as well as participate in continuous improvement mainly of the raw material flow. This requires the desire and ability to provide fast and high quality scientific support, as well as the ability to keep several balls in the air. Furthermore, the ability to create and maintain good relations with our many stakeholders (QA, Procurement and the production departments) is needed.
About the position:
The area of function of Antibody and Probe Production consist of 4 departments with a total of 75 employees. You will be responsible for raw materials supporting to Antibody and Probe Production, and hence be involved in the entire value chain from R&D to Finished Production.
• Active part in defining compliance standards with QA
• Drive GMP changes following raw material changes
• Manage stakeholders in QA, RA, Procurement and production departments
• Participate in and drive optimization projects and activities
• Ideally you hold a Master’s degree in Engineering, Biochemistry or related field of study.
• Knowledge of and interest in GMP regulations and requirements
• Experience with raw materials, GMP, or LEAN will be an advantage but not a requirement
• Knowledge of Danish and English; both spoken and written
Your personal competences:
• High personal drive combined with a good ability to focus
• Take initiative to reach goals and objectives
• Analytical and systematic work-style
• Training and development opportunities
• A commitment to work/life balance
• Total Compensation Package including medical and dental benefits, retirement programs and more
• A company with values around innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability
• The diversity of cultural and individual perspectives held by our employees and their commitment to inclusion
For further information about the position, contact Head of Antibody and Probe Production Anders Meier on +45 5167 6252. For questions regarding the on-line application system please contact recruiter: Mads Søndergaard on +45 3695 0113.
Job opening is to be filled as soon as possible. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis, so please forward your application and CV as soon as possible.
Agilent is an equal opportunity employer.
About Agilent Technologies:
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek - so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
About Dako, an Agilent Technologies Company:
Dako, based in Denmark, is a global leader in tissue-based cancer diagnostics. Hospital and research laboratories worldwide use Dako’s reagents, instruments, software and expertise to make precise diagnoses and determine the most effective treatment for cancer patients. Dako, with 1,100 employees, operates in more than 100 countries. Dako became part of Agilent Technologies on June 21, 2012. www.dako.com