Master Data Coordinator – Global Master Data
For our Global Master Data team in Avedøre we are looking for a professional with broad competences within IT /SAP ECC in different areas of the supply chain in a production environment.
The Global Master Data is constantly improving our master data management and global governance by optimizing processes and implementing new ways and tools for best possible master data quality and timeliness.
You will report to the Manager of the Global Master Data team.
Your main task is to be responsible for creation and maintenance of Master Data for one or more of our product areas and to support the business with coordination of the product launch process with emphasis on product quality, food safety and valid data to support the business.
- Ensure that all products are created and maintained properly
- Creating, changing and deleting materials at our plants worldwide
- Support business with data extracts, mass loads etc.
- Support local sites with master data maintenance, training and master data governance in general
- Ensure that global rules are established and enforced
- Support business projects
- Process improvement within, but not limited to, above mentioned areas
Your personal profile
- Relevant IT background, BSc Engineering or similar
- Interest in building- and maintaining a solid Master Data platform
- Experience from similar assignments in an industrial company
- Project and change management approach
- SAP experience
- Experience with improvement methodologies
- You are structured and have an analytical mindset – you build your argumentation on facts
- You are independent, have a strong personality – you are able to decide and act
- Strong communication skills – you are able to get buy-in for your ideas
- You have excellent communication skills in both English and Danish as the company language is English, and you will be working with colleagues globally
- We expect you to be an open and honest person with an extrovert personality, who invites and engage in cooperation
If you have any questions to this position, please feel free to contact Nina Bækbo Andersen, Department Manager, at +45 6043 0925.
Please apply online. Here you can enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for application is 31 October 2016.
Interviews will be held successively and we are looking to fill the position as soon as possible.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career.
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. Products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments. Revenue in the 2012/13 financial year was EUR 738 million. The Company holds a leading market position in all its divisions: Cultures & Enzymes, Health & Nutrition and Natural Colors. It has more than 2,500 dedicated employees in 30 countries and main production facilities in Denmark, France, the US and Germany. Chr. Hansen was founded in 1874 and is listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen.