Communications Partner, Global Communications
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries. As part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen Novozymes’ competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
Communications Partner, Global Communications, Bagsværd
We are looking for an ambitious and seasoned colleague with an international perspective on strategic communications and marketing.
You will be responsible for driving our market positioning as well as advice and challenge the Food & Beverage business division leadership in strategic marketing communications. We expect you to help drive a transformation converting awareness to strong brand preference by developing and implementing high impact marketing assets making Novozymes the preferred partner for our customers. You will also bring our value propositions to life towards our largest customers and increase the impact of product launches.
Based on the business opportunity or challenge you will develop communication strategies, create impactful messaging, and define platforms, channels and tactics for integrated communications together with a broad range of colleagues from our in-house agency, media relations and corporate communications. You will also be responsible for smooth execution of activities in close collaboration with these colleagues and external agencies.
You will be vital in the process of stepping up the strategic level in marketing communications in the company.
In this position you need to:
- Hold a Master’s degree or equivalent in marketing or communications
- Have 8+ years of experience in marketing or strategic communications – preferably from a large international organization
- Have a strong understanding of business and market logics
- Be a seasoned strategizer with analytical and implementation skills and a strong track record of successful campaigns
- Possess the power to impact and advise top managers on communication and influence across all levels and functions
- Have the ability to create cross-functional synergies and lead the matrix team towards high performance
- Have experience from the food & beverage or food ingredient industry (an advantage)
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s unfold your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in bioinnovation. Together with customers across a broad array of industries, we create tomorrow’s biosolutions, improving our customers’ business and the use of our planet’s resources. With over 700 products used in 130 countries, Novozymes’ bioinnovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.
For more information please contact Annegrethe Jakobsen, Head of Commercial Positioning by phone +45 3077 3050
Application deadline: 19 October 2016
Please attach your diploma when you apply for the job.