New Business Acquisition Manager
The New Business Acquisition Manager will be responsible for expanding the Agent network across the assigned region by identifying prospects and signing up new Core Agents (Key Partnerships) in line with the business strategy. After the agent is acquired it will be handed over to Key Account Management.
- Develop and manage a rigorous pipeline with core agent prospects. Manage the pipeline effectively with the ultimate goal to acquire new core agents/key partnerships.
- High level of sales activities with prospects with a minimum 3-5 meetings a week.
- Supports management in the achievement of the business plans and targets (network, volumes and profitability).
- Maintains a database of all prospect Agents, contact details and status of sales activity in Sales force (CRM).
- Ensure that all sales activity reports are reviewed, analyzed and followed up as appropriate.
- Sales targets will be set based on annual revenue and transaction volume. Monitors and ensures that transaction volumes meet anticipated levels and opportunities to increase volumes are maximized.
- Facilitate the signature of global & local agreements.
- Define and follow up targets in terms of transactions, revenues, locations and ensure account profitability.
- Ensure smooth communication/negotiation between MGI and the client.
- Coordinate and track local execution of the terms and conditions.
- Performs needs analysis, resolves client issues to improve client satisfaction and maintain MGI profitability. Identify and drive appropriate internal support to solve an issue.
- Work with the line manager to develop and manage the implementation of the global company strategy, ensuring successful business growth in both the short and long term, ensuring buy-in from all relevant stakeholders.
- Analyze any trends/changes to transaction levels and identifies solutions to capitalise on growth opportunities/minimise a fall in either profit or volume.
- Work with the relevant MGI teams, actively ensure the smooth introduction and marketing of any enhanced or new products.
- Ensure full business policy compliance with local, regional and international regulations governing MoneyGram's business guidelines. Facilitate communication between Legal, Compliance and client.
- Attend relevant management meetings.
- Significant sales and accounts management experience gained preferably within an international organization.
- Demonstrated experience of operating at a similar level of seniority - breadth of knowledge/experience at a senior level of operation will have encompassed network development, marketing/sales management, financial and risk analysis.
- Experience gained within a blue chip organization together with exposure to operating within a fast paced/high growth environment. Experience will have included an international focus.
- Knowledge/experience gained within retail financial services/money transfer would be highly advantageous.
- Experienced in relationship & key account management - able to demonstrate through past experience, the ability to effectively deal with complex and sometimes difficult relationships at senior level.
- Excellent negotiation skills - able to influence and persuade in decision making processes both internally and externally at senior level.
- Excellent presentational skills - able to give a polished presentation in a variety of formats, informal and formal.
- Able to work with in a matrix reporting environment, build and maintain strong relationships with peers, stakeholders, many of whom will be based remotely.
- Ability to influence at a senior level gaining commitment and buy in to ensure delivery.
- Excellent project management skills. Ability to determine key priorities and manage outcomes to timeline.
- Solution driven with the willingness and ability to implement innovative ideas and improve working methodologies. Able to breakdown complex issues into simple components and build/implement required action plans.
- Considers and takes into account the impact of own decisions on all aspects of the business.
- Computer literate - able to use Microsoft suite of packages.
- Reports to Regional Director Nordics.
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment.
- Works closely with other internal stakeholders as required.
- Works with relevant personnel across the regional teams, across all functions.
- Travel across the designated remit required, the Nordic markets.
- Territory designation may be subject to change dependent on the needs of the business.
- Fluency in English is essential and any other languages would be useful.
- Some flexibility with regard to working hours will be required.
MoneyGram is a financial connection for friends and family. Each employee plays a part in helping the world transfer nearly $600 billion each year for everything from life’s essentials, to emergency needs and even savings. Our multicultural company operates in more than 200 countries and territories throughout the globe and provides challenging and rewarding opportunities for all employees. At MoneyGram, we encourage and embolden the entire team to use innovation to enhance our culture, company, products and the communities where we live and work. Connect with us via social media and learn more about MoneyGram, our Foundation and our customers.
At MoneyGram, we act with integrity, treat each other with respect and are committed to our company growth as well as to enabling personal and professional growth. These values are the underpinning of our company culture and the essence of who we are as a collective organization of individuals.