Clinical Supply Manager
KLIFO A/S is looking for a Clinical Supply Manager to join our Clinical Trial Supply Team. KLIFO Clinical Trial Supply has more than 18 years’ industry experience and is made up of a dynamic team of 16 people.
KLIFO is a growing company operating in the international life sciences market. We are a service provider of drug development competences and operational services to pharmaceutical, biotech and med-tech companies in Europe, US and Asia. Our services include Drug Development Counselling, Clinical Trial Supply, Clinical Trial Services, Regulatory Affairs and Pharmacovigilance.
Clinical Supply Manager
As a Clinical Supply Manager you will - depending on customer needs – be responsible for various clinical trial
supply activities, such as:
• Reviewing clinical trial documents (i.e. clinical trial protocol, IMP handling plan, project plan etc.)
• Setup and testing of IRT systems for Clinical trials, within different systems
• Preparing and approving label text, packaging records and other study specific documents
• Planning, coordinating and handling clinical trial supply activities internally as well as externally
• Coordinating and collaboration with other CMO/CRO’s
• Ensuring high quality level quality to meet customer and KLIFO requirements
• Ensuring timely and appropriate communication within KLIFO and with external stakeholders
• Working with customers at KLIFO facility or as an outsourced consultant to work on location
An ideal candidate is a person committed to creating and delivering solutions that meet individual customer needs.
Also, the person must have a positive, proactive, flexible and self-aware personality.
Education, experiences, knowledge and skill:
The CSM must have relevant competencies and experiences including:
• Pharmacist or equivalent
• Experience from the pharmaceutical industry, biotech or CRO, preferably as a Clinical Supply Coordinator or similar
• Ability to work in a flexible and changing environment
• A high-quality mindset
• Ability to prioritise different tasks to meet strict timelines
• Excellent project management skills
• Team oriented personality with high degree of flexibility
• Good communication skills (written and oral), in both Danish and English
• An inspiring working environment in a growing company
• High job variation
• International and external relations
• High level of influence
KLIFO is located at Smedeland 36, 2600 Glostrup.
For more information please contact Christina Vinum, Vice President, Clinical Trial Supply at +45 22 999 568.
Applications should be sent to:
KLIFO A/S, Mette.Widen@klifo.com
28 October, 2016
For more information on KLIFO, please visit: www.klifo.com