Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek –– so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
About Dako, an Agilent Technologies Company:
Dako, based in Denmark, is a global leader in tissue-based cancer diagnostics. Hospital and research laboratories worldwide use Dako’s reagents, instruments, software and expertise to make precise diagnoses and determine the most effective treatment for cancer patients. Dako, with 1,100 employees, operates in more than 100 countries. Dako became part of Agilent Technologies on June 21, 2012. www.dako.com
Our overall mission is to fight cancer and focus for the team you will join is development of reagents for in vitro diagnostic (IVD). The reagents include primary stains and advanced stains with particular focus on immunohistochemistry (IHC).
Goals of the development activities are
- to secure optimal interplay between the reagent, the staining protocol, and the instrument platform the reagent is intended for with the purpose to offer an integrated and high quality staining solution to the customer
- to generate and provide the documentation that is required for IVD products by regulatory bodies.
This is conducted in interdisciplinary project teams, involving competencies from other internal functional areas such as Marketing, Operations, Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance from both our Glostrup and US sites.
- Plan and document reagent development activities prioritized in the team
- Writing of relevant development documentation, e.g. product specifications and reports
- Planning of testing activities in close collaboration with laboratory technicians
- Work in project teams
- Collaboration with external key experts, pathologists and quality organizations
A challenging job among good colleagues in an expanding and well consolidated international company. You will become part of company that works according to these values:
- We move cancer diagnostics forward
- We care about the needs of our customers and cancer patients and strive to ensure people are treated consistently, fairly and with respect
- We deliver effective diagnostic solutions valued by our customers
- We are passionate about quality in the solutions we provide to our customers, in the talented people we attract and develop, and in the processes we work by
For questions regarding this position, please call recruiter, Mads Søndergaard: +45 3695 0113.
This is a prioritized hire so please forward your application and CV as soon as possible via our online recruitment system.
- Ambitious and goal oriented team player
- Strong writing and documentation skills, experience in Design Control documentation is an advantage
- A good eye for continuous improvements in work processes
- Experience from histopathology and IHC
- Experience in an academic, pharmaceutical, or biotechnology setting is desirable
- Bachelor or Master in biology or another relevant science areais an equal opportunity employer.
- Training and development opportunities
- A commitment to work/life balance
- Total Compensation Package including medical and dental benefits, retirement programs and more
- A company with values around innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability
- The diversity of cultural and individual perspectives held by our employees and their commitment to inclusion
About Dako, an Agilent Technologies Company
Dako, based in Denmark, is a global leader in tissue-based cancer diagnostics. Hospital and research laboratories worldwide use Dako's reagents, instruments, software and expertise to make precise diagnoses and determine the most effective treatment for cancer patients. Dako, with 1,100 employees, operates in more than 100 countries. Dako became part of Agilent Technologies on June 21, 2012. www.dako.com
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, diagnostics, electronics and communications. The company's 20,000 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $6.6 billion in fiscal 2011.