Ambitious Key Account Manager to drive growth and Partner collaboration
LanguageWire is a dynamic company, offering an innovative collaboration platform connecting industry specialized translators and the world's leading companies. We are currently looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to join our Danish team. You will be a key player in the business development for LanguageWire's technical sales on the Danish market, focusing on the enterprise segment. You will be responsible for a mix of managing existing partners and clients together with new sales prospects. Simultaneously the KAM will execute our Partner Program. The role includes taking ownership of a product strategy and ensuring continued growth in all channels.
This position calls for a driven person who thrives on 'winning business', understands the complex business challenges of prospects and clearly communicates the value of LanguageWire's solutions to various client audiences. As KAM, you will need to understand how to sell web based solutions. You will bring value to the sales process through your advanced understanding of key business drivers and an in-depth understanding of the challenges the client faces. You should feel comfortable talking with many different stakeholders in the client organization e.g. CMO, Marketing Directors and various experts within IT.
- Promote the LanguageWire suite of technical solutions through direct and indirect methods
- Manage and grow a strong existing Network
- Meet revenue targets
- Manage the complete sales cycle with special focus on the presales
Competencies and experience:
- Ability to demonstrate technology in person and via web presentations
- Understand web technology industry concepts and market trends
- Experience with and knowledge of the CMS and Web Technology space
- Strong technical understanding
- Experience in consultative/solution selling environments
- Passion for excellence in customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Danish and English
- The ability to work well under pressure and adhere to deadlines while maintaining a high standard of professionalism
This position requires freethinking and a self-motivated top performer, who is not afraid of challenging status quo. LanguageWire is in the unique position of being well established and best of breed in the industry, while still being young enough for the right candidate to have major impact on the rapid growth of our firm. The Key Account Manager reports to the Managing Director and will be an essential part of the Danish sales team.
The recruitment process is carried out in collaboration with the search company Compass Human Resources Group. If you need further information about the position, please contact Ole Dreyer at +45 70 20 12 75. All enquiries will be handled confidentially. If interested, please apply as soon as possible using the links below. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Application deadline: As soon as possible
Work place: Copenhagen