Medical Device & Packaging R&D, Sr. Project Manager, E-health & SW solutions
Driven by research and a passion for science Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative treatments that make a real difference in people’s lives all over the world. Active in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopedics, we develop medicine on the body's own terms. We believe in the power of people and research - and go where ideas and research take us.
Would you like to join us in a challenging position as Sr. Project Manager? We offer a challenging and exciting job in an international company with great development possibilities, an entrepreneurial and open work environment, where your contributions will be valuable and make a difference.
The Medical Device & Packaging development department is growing and looking for a SW & E-health competence, who will work in close cooperation with our device team and drug development group. The department has the responsibility from the first concept ideas to launch of delivery systems across all of the therapeutic areas. You will be part of a team playing a key role in planning and executing SW and E-health development solutions to support the Ferring development pipeline and commercial success. The position is placed in our department within the Global Pharmaceutical Research & Development group located in Copenhagen.
Your main focus is to work in the drug development projects as responsible for development of medical devices that includes SW or E-Health elements. These projects ranges from the early conceptual development, through development, testing and further into commercialization, LCM and maintenance. This happens through a high degree of outsourcing to partners. The position is an opportunity to strengthen Ferring’s drug delivery system offerings that includes the digital element.
All task will be carried out in close collaboration with the Medical Device and Packaging team including other project managers, human factor- and design control specialist and other functions such as RA, QA and CMC project leaders, etc. It is of importance that the candidate thrives by working in a cross functional environment and has a good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and a key passion for improving the lives of our patients.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Drive medical device projects that includes E-health elements such as app or other digital products that allows connectivity.
- Support further development of medical device app including global roll out and improvements.
- Maintenance of medical device app including updates to technical file.
- Support other projects with guidance and design review expertise within your area.
- Keep the team and yourself up to date on latest science and regulations within the E-health area.
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a M.Sc. in a relevant discipline.
- Experience with software development from early concept to commercialization and maintenance.
- Proven track record of software project management experience for successful product launches within the medical device field.
- Ability to convert product ideas into design inputs and through science and partnerships, into design outputs.
- Experience for executing drug delivery projects either with or without SW elements.
- Experience with E-health solutions linked to clinical development programs a plus.
- Knowledge of drug development and experience of GXP regulated work within the pharmaceutical industry a plus.
- You have a keen interest in drug delivery devices and E-health solutions that makes a difference to patients.
- You are motivated by facilitating new ideas and ways to work, by finding the essential elements in an often unpredicted development phase.
- You are a strong communicator of ideas, direction and solutions and are able to navigate in an environment with many stakeholders.
- You are fluent in English – spoken and written.
- Furthermore you should be keen on working in a multicultural and interdisciplinary environment.
A challenging and exciting job in an international company with great development possibilities, an entrepreneurial and open work environment, where your contributions will be valuable and make a difference.
For additional information, please contact Director, Medical Device & Packaging Martin Pram at +45 8833 8834. Please send your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 31 October 2016.