Project Management, Legacy Products is part of the Global Product Support (GPS) function and our task is management of and participation in projects related to our aseptic production facility in Hørsholm as well as support to global projects.
As our project engineer you have a broad know-how and experience from working the pharmaceutical industry. You utilize this knowhow in supporting our project managers on larger projects from scoping over implementation to qualification and validation. You cover production equipment and facilities. From time to time you will also play the role as responsible for smaller projects.
Fields of responsibility
- Participation in for implementation new production equipment as well as upgrades to existing equipment including planning and managing internal and external activities
- Writing requirement specification, qualification and validation documents when needed
- Responsible for minor projects in connection with equipment or product optimizations
- Support for regulatory updates can occur
- Minimum 2 years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry or related industries
- An education as engineer, pharmacist or similar
- Broad know-how with equipment used in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with writing requirement and qualification documents as well as participation in FAT, SAT and qualification activities
- Strong systematic and analytic skills with the ability to solve complex situations
- Good collaboration skills and capable of working cross functional
- You take responsibility and work dedicated towards our goals
- You contribute with experience, overview and calmness
- You share your knowledge with your colleagues
- You understand quality as well as compliance and that both are important
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- An exciting and challenging position in a global pharmaceutical company, which is world leading within its field
- Dedicated colleagues with an open and informal culture
- A positive work environment with focus on cross functional co-operation
For further information on the position please contact Dorthe Jensen, Manager, Project Management, Legacy Projects +45 61 91 10 54.
ALK is a global research-driven pharmaceutical company focusing on allergy prevention, diagnosis and treatment. We are the world’s leading company within allergy immunotherapy. We are constantly moving forward as we have maintained our pioneering spirit. We are large enough to offer you both challenges and good opportunities for development, but not large enough for you to disappear in the crowd.
We have experienced success and significant growth in recent years, and together with our international partners we work to expand the use of allergy immunotherapy worldwide. Therefore we need employees who both desire and are capable of influencing the company.