Project Management, Legacy Products is part of the Global Product Support (GPS) function and our task is management of and participation in projects related to our aseptic production facility in Hørsholm as well as support to global projects.
As our project manager you will be leading projects focusing on installation of new or upgrade of existing production equipment and facility as well as transfer or upgrade of products. Projects involving regulatory updates can occur.
The position requires a project manager with a broad know-how and experience from years' of management of projects within the pharmaceutical industry.
Fields of responsibility
- Project scoping and planning
- Preparing budget and estimate resource consumption
- Breaking down complexity into intermediate goals and specific tasks providing project members with clear direction Contracting with suppliers in co-operation with Procurement
- Stakeholder communication
- Reporting to project governance and management
- Alignment with other projects
- Author on GMP documents e.g. master validation plans, validation plans, risk and impact assessments
- Preparing business cases and inputs to strategy for the production facilities
- Minimum 5 years of experience with management of projects within the pharmaceutical industry
- An education as engineer, pharmacist or similar
- Broad know-how on equipment used in the pharmaceutical industry
- Focused on performance against deadlines and milestones
- Strong systematic and analytic skills with the ability to manage projects with high complexity
- Good collaboration skills and capable of working cross functional
- You take responsibility and work dedicated towards our goals
- You contribute with overview and clear communication
- You share your knowledge with your colleagues
- You understand quality as well as compliance and that both are important
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- An exciting and challenging position in a global pharmaceutical company which is world leading within its field
- Dedicated colleagues with an open and informal culture
- A positive work environment with focus on cross functional co-operation
For further information on the position please contact Dorthe Jensen, Manager, Project Management, Legacy Projects +45 61 91 10 54.
ALK is a global research-driven pharmaceutical company focusing on allergy prevention, diagnosis and treatment. We are the world’s leading company within allergy immunotherapy. We are constantly moving forward as we have maintained our pioneering spirit. We are large enough to offer you both challenges and good opportunities for development, but not large enough for you to disappear in the crowd.
We have experienced success and significant growth in recent years, and together with our international partners we work to expand the use of allergy immunotherapy worldwide. Therefore we need employees who both desire and are capable of influencing the company.