Procurement Manager Building Works (m/f)
Because success comes from working together.
Ed. Züblin AG is a member of Austria’s STRABAG SE. Together we are a European technology group for construction services. We construct thousands of buildings and structures around the world every year by bringing to the right people, materials and equipment together at the right place and at the right time. This would not be possible without teamwork – across geographic boundaries and business units. Become a part of our team!
As the number one in Germany’s building construction and civil engineering segment, Züblin offers a comprehensive range of services and develops custom solutions for construction projects of every shape and size both at home and abroad.
For our location in Copenhagen, we are looking for a Procurement Manager Building Works (m/f)
- The successful candidate will be working self-dependent and be responsible for tendering, negotiations and contract preparation for all trades except MEP works for all turnkey construction projects of Züblin A/S.
- Technical support will be provided for MEP and facade works.
- The Procurement Manager will report directly to the Project Director.
- The successful candidate will have to bring a minimum of 10 years experience in the construction industry
- a minimum of 5 years working experience on construction sites
- hold an academic degree preferably in civil engineering or architecture
- have negotiation skills and necessary personal integrity
- be highly self-motivated
- be fluent in English and preferably also in Danish
- and bring the ability to work within a team of engineers.
Please apply online via our homepage and submit your full application in Danish or English, including a detailed CV, a cover letter, references and certificates, as well as your salary expectations on the button.
Züblin A/S Building Construction
Gyngemose Parkvej 50
2860 Søborg, Denmark