BRAND MARKETING MANAGER
Do you possess extraordinary marketing skills? Do you want to join a brand in rapid growth and contribute to securing our brand DNA?
At JACK & JONES, we are increasing our marketing efforts and differentiating our sub-brands. Therefore, we are looking for a talented Brand Marketing Manager.
You will be the manager of a creative and committed team, who select and set up marketing activities and platforms together with the management group of the individual JACK & JONES sub brand. In addition, you ensure that the visualization of our DNA matches the brand.
As Brand Marketing Manager, your primary responsibility will be to support the development of the brand business strategy and develop the marketing strategy and plan for one of our sub-brands. You set the course for your team and, based on consumer insights, you drive the marketing innovation that support our collections. You create strong conceptual campaigns for both our wholesale and retail channels and cooperate closely with Omni-Channel and the local Brand Sales Activation Teams to ensure that the brand DNA is enforced across channels and countries.
More specifically, your work involves:
- Responsibility for creating overall and quarterly sub-brand brief
- Participate in the development of international sub-brand marketing activity plans, covering the entire consumer journey across touch-points
- Manage and coach your team to leverage their potential and deliver results
- Responsible for delivery of all relevant functions
- Budget planning and follow-ups with Brand Sales Manager and Omni-Channel
- Leadership experience
- A minimum of 7 years of experience from the marketing industry, preferably from an agency
- Flair for branding and lifestyles
- Experience with fashion, matching each brand
- Experience from the media industry
- Ability to create relations with business partners
- Good business acumen
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
As you will take a central role in the marketing of JACK & JONES, it is important that you are not afraid of leading the way when action is needed. You are ambitious, independent and focused, and you possess a great winning mentality, ensuring that we reach our goals. As you will have a broad contact surface, it is important that you are able to collaborate efficiently across internal departments as well as with partners, who will play an important role in your daily tasks.
We look forward to hearing from you
If you have any questions about the position, please do not hesitate to contact Dennis Birk Jørgensen on phone +45 25 51 32 89 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, please send your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 3. November 2016. We handle applications on an ongoing basis.
The position will involve some travel activity.
About JACK & JONES
JACK & JONES makes it easy for fashion conscious men to reflect their personalities through their clothing. Our seven brands – ORIGINALS by JACK & JONES, CORE by JACK & JONES, PREMIUM by JACK & JONES, JACK & JONES TECH, JACK & JONES VINTAGE CLOTHING, JACK & JONES JEANS INTELLIGENCE and JACK & JONES FOOTWEAR - have different target groups and looks and together they represent every aspect of a man’s wardrobe. All of JACK & JONES brands reflect current trends and offer relaxed and cool designs with super fits and the most innovative treatments.
JACK & JONES was established in 1990 and operates more than 1000 stores in Europe, Canada, The Middle East and India.