J.LINDEBERG is looking for a passionate and sales driven Store Manager to our store in Väla centrum.
- Securing that the store generates sales and provides excellent customer service.
- The stores P/L performance.
- Recruiting suitable team-members.
- Planning the daily work and operations in store as well as guiding employees to plan their daily work while you are not in the store.
- Lead, train and managing the store employees.
- Help and give support/service to our customers at all times/when needed.
- Analyzing the sales figures and taking the required actions.
- Administrative duties such as inventories and the stock value.
- Always maintaining the J.Lindeberg image, whilst promoting and selling the brand.
- Knowledge and passion for J.Lindeberg products and brand.
- Being a results-oriented person with a competitive instinct.
- Having an outgoing personality and staying optimistic at all times.
- Having a humble approach and being open to new things, receptive to constant development.
Send your CV with a personal letter to: email@example.com
Please provide your application as soon as possible as we interview candidates continuously.
The Scandinavian Fashion House J.Lindeberg was founded in Stockholm 1996 with the vision to build an international brand for modern and aware consumers. The company bridges fashion and function, offering outstanding products for a modern active lifestyle.
The collections consist of menswear and womenswear offering fashion, tailoring, golf and skiwear. The fashion collections are presented at the international fashion weeks in e.g. New York, Beijing, London and Stockholm - the sportswear collections are worn by some of the world’s best athletes.Today distribution covers more than 35 countries, and there are close to 90 J.Lindeberg stores and 35 shop-in-shops in e.g. Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, Munich, New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai and Seoul. J.Lindeberg is sold in over 900 stores, including the leading high-end department and specialty stores around the world. The company is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
J.lindeberg AB Stadsgårdhamnen 24, 116 45 Stockholm Sweden, phone +46 8 506 850 00, fax +46 8 506 850 99