Regional Corporate Sales Manager
The Regional Corporate Sales Manager will be responsible for establishing Tesla in the fleet market and selling Tesla vehicles to key accounts and prospects in the area of his/her competence. The Regional Corporate Sales Manager will report into the European Fleet Sales Manager and the relevant Country Director.
- Ensure all sales objectives are met and exceeded.
- Act as primary point of contact for fleet management and leasing accounts, corporate clients, short-term rental and taxi operating companies.
- Stimulate the demand by visiting and informing clients in regards to Tesla’s fleet proposition. Organize test drives for potential company car drivers at the workplace or at Tesla location.
- Manage and optimize the usage of the demo vehicle assigned for individual test drives and test drive events.
- Consistent and continued usage of the CRM system, to log appointments, calls, test drives, contacts and meeting notes. Maintain a suite of accurate reports.
- Manage the overall business plan by working with other departments. Facilitate team and partner meetings regularly and effectively.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive product knowledge in respect of all vehicles, processes and business finance solutions. Conduct competitor analysis on a regular basis.
- Work on the continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- A proven track-record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Strong team-player.
- Bachelor’s or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- B2B commercial experience in the automotive sales experience strictly required.
- Solid knowledge of business finance solutions.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Fluency in Swedish + English. Additional Nordic languages preferred.
- Driving license.