Cluster Medical tender specialist, NICE cluster
A career at Pfizer offers opportunity, ownership and impact.
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues work together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Our colleagues have the opportunity to grow and develop a career that offers both individual and company success; be part of an ownership culture that values diversity and where all colleagues are energized and engaged; and the ability to impact the health and lives of millions of people. Pfizer, a global leader in the biopharmaceutical industry, is continuously seeking top talent who are inspired by our purpose to innovate to bring therapies to patients that significantly improve their lives.
Right now, we are seeking qualified candidates to fill the position: Cluster Medical tender specialist, NICE cluster
Locations: Netherlands, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark
Type of contract: full time, regular
The Cluster medical tender specialist is responsible for developing and executing the medical plan that supports the strategic operating goals for the PEH hospital tender business. The medical tender specialist is together with the Medical Cluster lead and the country medical leads, responsible for providing customer and medical insight to the tender business team and other colleagues, and communicate relevant data on PEH portfolio of hospital products to external medical specialists and other stakeholders with dedicated tender responsible positions. The medical tender specialist will focus on prioritized products and markets, including but not limited to the biosimilar portfolio.
Accountable for allocated medical budgets
- Develop and execute a medical strategy that supports the cluster operating plan with a specific focus on sustainable business growth through medical insights; expansion of customer universe, adding medical value in the differentiation of the PEH portfolio in national and local tenders.
- Together with global, regional and local colleagues work with external environment to shape tender criteria that will help patients, HCP, society and Pfizer to win the right way.
- Provide medical leadership on PEH regional and global tender related projects and strategies as required.
- Develop impactful and open relations with medical experts who work with tender projects in the markets.
- Collect true customer insights from HCP´s, payers, regulators and patients and share in agreed formats eligible for analysis of medical needs and customer behaviors in the markets.
- Collaborate with country medicals to ensure sharing and alignment of customer strategy.
- Provide subject matter expertise and strategic leadership on reformulation efforts or data providing activities to ensure competitive advantage based on customer needs.
- Provides a critical review and medical input into promotional materials and chosen channels when warranted.
- Conduct medical to medical discussions based on customer needs for non promotional information.
- Initiate and execute medical education of internal and external stakeholders using digital communication technology as well as F-F meetings when warranted.
- Collaborate with cluster medical champ and content lead on execution of cluster strategy biosimilars.
- Take active part in and drive execution of Biosimilar cluster projects.
- Be updated on European pharma market trends with focus on regulatory landscape, cost containment mechanisms and buyers’ behaviors and share with relevant Pfizer colleagues.
- MD or equivalent suitable scientific background with 3+ years experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with oncology and/or biological treatment is preferred.
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Proven Ability to gain customer access and establish efficient relationships in an international setting.
- Familiar with medical market access strategies and tactics across Europe.
- Ability to translate medical insights into commercial opportunities.
- Ethical communication with focus on medical integrity with a broad range of customers in various markets.
- Strategic thinker with strong drive for implementation.
- Entrepreneurial thinking.
- Ability to communicate efficiently verbally and written in printed and digital media.
- Fluent in English.
- Customer focus- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customer’s products and services; always focused on patient safety first, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Strong business acumen- Knows the industry; knowledgeable in current and possible future trends, technology, and information affecting his/her business and organization; knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
- Organization alignment- Is aligned with the culture, values and mission; operates with the mission and values in mind; encourages others to act in a manner aligned with organizational culture, values and mission.
- Results driven- Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Scientific acumen- understands the value of scientific data and communication.
- Time management- Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Process Management- Good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done; understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient work flow; knows what to measure and how to measure it; can see opportunities for synergy and integration where others can't; can simplify complex processes; gets more out of fewer resources.
- Team player: can identify the needs and competencies in a group and optimize results from this.
For more information and to apply with a CV and cover letter in English please go to www.pfizercareers.com and search Job ID 1040023.
Closing date for applications: October 20, 2016.
Uanset, hvilken vej du har valgt, har Pfizer en karriere til dig
Hos Pfizer går vi op i at skabe et miljø, hvor vores kolleger kan få succes, samtidig med at vi bidrager til at forbedre verdenssundheden. Vi kommer som videnskabsfolk, chefer, som producenter. Vi er topledere og nyuddannede. Men uanset, hvor vi kommer fra og hvor vores karriere fører os hen, så har vi et fælles mål. At gøre verden til et sundere sted.
Aktuelt søger vi nye medarbejdere inden for alle områder af vores virksomhed og over hele verden. Pfizer er en global virksomhed med ressourcer, der er dedikeret til at udvikle mange forskellige former for medicin til mange forskellige helbredsproblemer, og vi tilbyder karrieremuligheder inden for alle forretningens sundhedsområder samt vores interne og eksterne divisioner.