Facility Management Coordinator
Chr. Hansen is about making the world a better place! We help feed the world and make well over 500 million people healthier, using natural ingredients every day.
We need a Coordinator in our Facilities Management Department in order to support our Danish locations in this.
Facility Management is responsible for Soft Services including reception, mailroom & canteens across our 4 sites in Denmark.
We handle the delivery management of external suppliers, to ensure the right services at the right time, to create the best possible support for the core business.
We aim to create good solutions, and we have a culture, where there is a balance between providing good service and using the resources in the best possible way.
You main tasks
- Day-to-day handling of external service providers
- Day-to-day link between organization/stakeholders/users and external service suppliers
- Close cooperation with our various site coordinators to address user issues and services deliveries
- Participation in ad hoc/monthly/quarterly spot checks with external service suppliers
- Development, execution, coordination and in general handling of various smaller and local projects within Facility Management
- Participation of business cases and benchmarking in relation to optimization and improvement projects within Facility Management
- Supporting the Facility Manager
Your main workplace will be at our Headquarter in Hørsholm, however you will also be required to visit our other sites in Denmark.
Your personal profile
- You have experience with Facilities Management as a whole or partially
- You have a genuine interest in working with service
- Able to build and maintain relationships both internal and external
- A high energy level and a strong commitment to follow through on tasks
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English in speech and writing
- An experienced user of MS Office
In return we can offer an international environment, with many opportunities to develop and have contact to colleagues throughout the organization.
If you have any questions for the position, please feel free to contact Susanne Bennedbæk, Facility manager, +45 4574 7336.
Please apply via "Apply here".
Deadline for applications is 30 October 2016. Interviews will be held throughout the application period and we therefore urge you to apply as soon as possible.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. Products include cultures, enzymes, probiotics and natural colors, and all solutions are based on strong research and development competencies coupled with significant technology investments. Revenue in the 2012/13 financial year was EUR 738 million. The Company holds a leading market position in all its divisions: Cultures & Enzymes, Health & Nutrition and Natural Colors. It has more than 2,500 dedicated employees in 30 countries and main production facilities in Denmark, France, the US and Germany. Chr. Hansen was founded in 1874 and is listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen.