Health and safety team leader
We are looking for a chemical health and safety (HS) advisor and team leader to our Environment Health and Safety (EHS) department in Ravnholm. We are located at our headquarters in Ravnholm, Lyngby. The department consists of eight dedicated employees who both work to solve our local EHS tasks in Ravnholm but also work globally. We work to set global HS standards for Topsoe and to support our regional offices and traveling employees, who travel to our customers all over the world. To further strengthen our team, we are now looking for a chemical advisor to drive projects, be a chemical advisor and to be a team lead for four of our employees in the daily HS work in Ravnholm.
- Team lead for HS
- Chemical advisor locally in Ravnholm
- Leading and participating in projects within HS both locally and globally
- Help and support our regional offices and traveling employees
- Cooperate with the rest of the organization to achieve our ambition of zero accidents with lost time.
- Are a strong communicator and educator
- Are positive, open-minded, and have a good sense of humor
- Have excellent cooperation skills
- Have a pro-active approach
- Are a strong finisher
- Spot and take care of risks when encountering them
- Thrive in a matrix organization across countries and cultures which is driven by business needs.
You have a background within chemical management and you hold a relevant master degree. You have a minimum of five years practical experience in working with health and safety on both a practical and a strategic level in a large organization.
It is an advantage if you have experience from the chemical industry and have worked globally with health and safety.
We expect you to be fluent in Danish and have good English skills, both oral and written.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
Haldor Topsoe is market leading in the field of heterogeneous catalysis. We supply catalysts and technologies for the refining industry, for cleaning power industry flue gases and for sustainable energy processes. In 2015 the revenue totaled 776 million Euro generated by our 2,600 employees around the world.
28 October 2016
Want to know more:
Camilla Louise Ransfort
+45 4199 5539