Key Account Manager (m/f) - FMCG/Food Retailing
Are you a passionate FMCG Sales/Account Management professional with a track record of success in this field? Do you have drive and commitment, underpinned by the desire to pursue an exciting sales career that allows you to realize your true potential? In a nutshell, have you got your sights set on continued growth, preferably by joining a global leader? This is your opportunity.
As a member of the Nordisk Kellogg Denmark team in Copenhagen, you will make an active contribution to the success of our cereals and snack products in Denmark by managing national key accounts and evolving new customers within the wholesale and retail sector. Your goal will be to expand business relations with your customers and consistently strengthen our position as a preferred supplier. Based on in-depth analyses, you will determine customer-specific goals, develop innovative campaigns, and draw up intelligent sales strategies to unlock the full sales potential of our products. Price and portfolio management, shelf planning, promotions ... you've got your finger on the pulse and know how to inspire your customers with compelling presentations – for a stellar performance at the POS. Engaging in a close dialogue with your customers, you will keep abreast of current developments, identify deviations at an early stage, and devise effective campaigns to push forward sales.
The special appeal of this role:
We offer you the opportunity to embrace a multifaceted role within our Danish sales organization. This is the perfect foundation for you to take on further responsibility at Kellogg in the future: at our Northern European headquarters in Hamburg or at one of our other sites around the globe.
The perfect credentials for joining our team:
- Business degree or comparable qualifications
- Experience in sales in the Danish market and/or in (key) account management within an FMCG business
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities as well as a determined approach to implementation
- Well-developed understanding of commercial aspects, together with business acumen and the ambition to achieve and exceed defined (sales) targets
- Finely honed communication, presentation, and negotiating skills – fluent command of Danish and English
- Customer focus with a keen understanding of how to establish networks and develop successful business relations
Growing within an open and friendly team – in a truly inspiring, international setting. If this is how you see your future, we look forward to receiving your application until October, 21st 2016.