CMC Project Leader
Driven by research and a passion for science Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative treatments that make a real difference in people’s lives all over the world. Active in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopaedics, we develop medicine on the body's own terms. We believe in the power of people and research - and go where ideas and research take us.
Would you like to join us in a challenging position as CMC Project Leader? We offer an exciting job in an international company with great development possibilities, an entrepreneurial and open work environment, where your contributions will be valuable and make a difference.
The CMC Program Leadership department is looking for a CMC Project Leader, who will work in close cooperation with our API, Drug Product and Device Development groups and the Global Project Directors. The department has the global responsibility of setting the CMC strategy and driving the CMC development from entering development until registration (end to end). You will be part of a team responsible for own CMC projects to support Ferring’s development pipeline. The position is placed in our department within the Global Pharmaceutical Research & Development group located in Copenhagen.
Your main focus is setting the strategic direction and leading the end to end CMC activities for Global Development Project with special focus on protein projects. You will be member of global project teams and heading up the CMC team. The position is an opportunity to contribute to drive the CMC projects as they move from research through clinical studies, global submission, manufacturing to commercialization.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Leading the CMC activities in global development projects
- Planning and execution of CMC activities
- Accountable for budgets
- Communication and elaborating status reports
- Building up and continuously updating the scientific knowledge of CMC development
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a M.Sc. in chemical engineering, pharmacy or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within CMC project management the pharmaceutical industry
- Proven project coordination/management skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge within development of proteins is key
- Knowledge within combination products (drug product/device) is an asset
- Knowledge of CMC drug development and experience of GXP regulated work within the pharmaceutical industry
- You have a keen interest in CMC development and CMC Project leadership.
- You are motivated by facilitating new ideas and ways to work, by finding the essential elements in an often unpredicted development phase.
- You are a strong communicator of ideas, direction and solutions and are able to navigate in an environment with many stakeholders.
- You are fluent in English – spoken and written.
- Furthermore you should be keen on working in a multicultural and interdisciplinary environment.
A challenging and exciting job in an international company with great development possibilities, an entrepreneurial and open work environment, where your contributions will be valuable and make a difference.
For additional information, please contact Senior Director, CMC Program Leadership Kirsten Finnemann at +45 8833 8834. Please send your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 6 November 2016.