National Key Account Manager Immunology
Help us transform patients' lives!
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Immunology team, based in our affiliate in Copenhagen, Denmark, we are looking to fill the position of: National Key Account Manager Immunology.
Are you known for being empathetic along with a pioneering nature? At UCB, we see you as an 'empaneering' person. This unique blend of talent means you are exceptional at breaking new ground to ensure a better life for patients.
As a UCB 'empaneering' person and National Key Account Manager you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Facilitate growth of Cimzia products and achieve sales targets.
- Identify and drive local Market Access initiatives such as hospital guidelines and manage care programs.
- Tender Business: As a support to local Market Access manager, develop a tender business strategy and implementation according to agreed plan in order to remove hurdles of hospital budgets and increase initiation of Cimzia.
- Co-ordinate and manage formulary approval process at designated accounts.
- Maintain and develop customer relationships in separately named territory and customer segments by keeping frequent contact to the customers.
- Make annual territory plan in order to focus and prioritize operation.
- Arrange together with medical department high quality educational events.
- Update frequently customer targeting lists focusing on customer potential.
To apply for the role, we would expect you to have/to be:
- At least 5 years' experience as Med. Representative/KAM in pharma business - preferably within Immunology
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good English skills both oral and written
- Enthusiasm and entrepreneurship
- Experienced user of CRM systems
- Team player
- High level of accountability
- Self-driven and can demonstrate strategic management in the territory (whole Denmark)
- Valid driver's licence
Please apply to e-mail: email@example.com