Principal Process Engineer to Refinery Process Engineering Group
Do you want to challenge Haldor Topsoe’s existing refinery process engineering knowledge? Do you want to work with industry experts with a combined experience of 150 years? Do you want to work together with Sales, Design, and R&D in optimizing our refinery clients’ technologies and businesses?
We are presently a group of 14 process engineers with a passion for technical solutions, who need a new colleague. The ideal candidate is able to challenge us with new ideas as well as quickly learn from Haldor Topsoe’s vast experience.
Haldor Topsøe is an international company in rapid development. Our headquarters is based in Denmark, but the vast majority of our highly specialized catalysts and technologies are sold to industrial plants throughout the world. We now offer a unique position as Principal Process Engineer in our Refinery Process Engineering Department, where we work with refinery technologies using Haldor Topsøe’s technologies and catalysts, mainly hydrotreaters and hydrocrackers but also emerging technologies.
If you join our company, you will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks within the field of process engineering and will be involved in interdisciplinary project groups. In your daily work you will be in regular contact with our Refinery Business Unit, catalyst group, R&D as well as our regional offices. We have colleagues and customers on most continents, and travelling abroad is one of many dynamic parts of the role as process engineer in Haldor Topsøe.
- Process design for grassroot and revamping of industrial hydroprocessing plants
- Feasibility studies for optimization of industrial hydroprocessing plants
- Advise customers on optimizing the operation and utilization of hydroprocessing plants
- Provide technical assistance to sales managers and customers worldwide.
- Technical support to our engineering offices abroad
- Start-up of industrial plants
- Create effective cooperation across cultural and educational boundaries
- Drive projects together with stakeholders.
- Are curious, innovative, and think outside the box
- Are a team player and thrive on interacting with others
- Demonstrate initiative as well as strong technical abilities
- Are committed and strive to make a difference
- Are flexible to travel for shorter periods and thrive in cross-cultural contexts
- Have an opinion and share it
- Have excellent communication skills.
To be a successful candidate for the job, you have a degree in chemical engineering and some years of experience in the field of process engineering design or operation. Experience within the oil and gas sector and engineering computer programs (ProII, HTRI, Aspen Hysys, etc.) is a definite advantage but not a requirement. Good command of English, both oral and written, is required.
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
Haldor Topsoe is market leading in the field of heterogeneous catalysis. We supply catalysts and technologies for the refining industry, for cleaning power industry flue gases and for sustainable energy processes. In 2015 the revenue totaled 776 million Euro generated by our 2,600 employees around the world.
07 November 2016
Want to know more:
+45 4196 4511