Would you like to become part of a dedicated matrix team who are making a difference for patients suffering from hematologic diseases? Are you enthusiastic, proactive and a team-player? Can you drive and create innovation? Then you might be our new Product Manager for Gazyvaro® and MabThera®
The role of Product Manager is an important strategic role which requires substantial knowledge about hematology in order to be able to identify relevant commercial needs. Keeping the patient in the center of your work, you will collaborate externally with key health professionals within hematology.
Your areas of responsibility:
- You are responsible for marketing Gazyvaro® and MabThera® to key stakeholders at relevant hospital departments across the country
- You are responsible for writing Annual Brand Plans and implementing activities
- You are responsible for sales cost budgets
- You have contact with and give product support to our Hospital Account Managers
- You take part in developing sales material and you teach your area of expertise to your colleagues
- You take part in conferences and congresses in Denmark and abroad
- You have an educational background within health science or/and commerce
- You have experience from the pharmaceutical industry and minimum 3 years as product manager. It is a benefit, if you also have solid experience with hematology
- You have worked with highly competitive therapy areas
- You have experience within sales and marketing of pharmaceuticals for the hospital market
- You know how study medical literature and communicate the essence of it
- You have a good business knowledge and analytical know-how
- You speak and write Danish and English – high proficiency in both languages – written and spoken is an absolute requirement
We especially value the following competencies:
- Driving Success (Taking Action, Seizing Opportunities, Pursuing Goals)
- Communicating Information (Convincing People, Articulating Information, Challenging Ideas)
- Evaluating problems (Examining Information, Documenting Facts, Interpreting Data)
- Creating innovation (Generating ideas, Exploring possibilities, Developing strategies)
- Structuring tasks (Managing tasks, Upholding standards, Producing output)
- Processing details (Meeting timescales, Checking things, Following procedures)
You will have beneficial conditions for personal and professional development in a dynamic and changeable organization, in which we focus on the development and training of our employees. With the job comes a good salary, company car, telephone, bonus, pension and various health insurances.
You are welcome to contact Product Strategy Director Rajji Mehdwan or Human Resource Director Linda Vestergaard at +45 36399999 for further information about the position.
Please send your application no later than October 26th 2016.
Please note that only applications submitted through our recruitment system will be taken into consideration.
Roche is a global pioneer in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics focused on advancing science to improve people’s lives.
Roche is the world’s largest biotech company, with truly differentiated medicines in oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, ophthalmology and diseases of the central nervous system. Roche is also the world leader in in vitro diagnostics and tissue-based cancer diagnostics, and a frontrunner in diabetes management. The combined strengths of pharmaceuticals and diagnostics under one roof have made Roche the leader in personalised healthcare – a strategy that aims to fit the right treatment to each patient in the best way possible.
The Roche Group, headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, is active in over 100 countries and in 2015 employed more than 91,700 people worldwide. In 2015, Roche invested CHF 9.3 billion in R&D and posted sales of CHF 48.1 billion. Genentech, in the United States, is a wholly owned member of the Roche Group. Roche is the majority shareholder in Chugai Pharmaceutical, Japan. For more information, please visit www.roche.com.
About Roche in DenmarkRoche Pharmaceuticals is the Danish affiliate of the Roche Group. Roche Pharmaceuticals employs approximately 120 employees. We have 2 sister companies in Denmark: Roche Diagnostics in our building and Roche Innovation Center Copenhagen, situated north of Copenhagen. Roche a/s is the leading company in Denmark within cancer treatment. Roche Pharmaceuticals has been elected as Denmark's 3rd best place to work in 2015*. You can read more about working in Roche a/s at www.roche.dk
* i kategorien mellemstore virksomheder