Country Study Manager
We are looking for two Country Study Managers to coordinate clinical trials in our region, which consists of 11 countries
Would you like a challenging and varied job in an active work environment within an exciting area which is an important focus for the company? As a CSM you will have a close cooperation with various global and local functions related to Clinical Operations. You will report to the CSM Line Manager.
Following qualifications are required:
You have a healthcare professional background and experience from the pharmaceutical industry. You also have clinical project management experience from the pharmaceutical industry.
You are required to have:
- The ability to effectively conduct study teams and influence in a matrix organization
- The ability to motivate multi-functional teams in order for them to perform at their best
- Broad knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and experience in drug development
- Proven experience in managing clinical projects and study teams, including budgets, resources and deadlines
- Considerable experience with ICH/GCP and an understanding of clinical development in an international environment
- Strong communication skills and you master English fluently in both speech and writing
- The ability to combine integrity, courage and passion with a flexible approach to problem solving
- A winning personality and the ability to motivate yourself in a busy workday
Following areas of responsibility will be assigned to you:
- You will have the overall regional overview and responsibility for the performance of a number of clinical studies and the quality of these studies
- You will be in charge of the regional study team - in up to 11 countries, and cooperate with the global study team
- You will lead by being a strong role model and by creating a positive environment for the study team through mutual respect, innovation and accountability at all levels (local, global, functional, projects and/or programs)
- You will cooperate locally with the preparation of quality check, internal audits and inspections
- Through close collaboration you will have to keep an overview and manage and support CRO CRA’s performance
We place special emphasis on the following competencies:
- Communicating information (Convincing people, Articulating information, Challenging ideas)
- Structuring tasks (Developing expertise, Adopting practical approaches, Providing insights)
- Building Relationships (Interacting with people, Establishing rapport, Impressing people)
- Providing Leadership (Making decisions, Directing people, Empowering individuals)
- Driving Success (Taking action seizing opportunities, Pursuing goals)
You will have excellent possibilities for both your personal and professional development in a dynamic and changeable organization, to which we are committed to developing our employees. With the job comes a competitive salary, company car, telephone, bonus, PFA pension and various health insurances.
You are welcome to contact Line Managers Susanne Ranek at + 45 24 88 60 26 or Lone Vilstrup at + 45 42 14 29 18 for further information about the position.
Please send your application no later than November 11th 2016.
Please note that only applications submitted through our recruitment system will be taken into consideration.
Roche is a global pioneer in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics focused on advancing science to improve people’s lives.
Roche is the world’s largest biotech company, with truly differentiated medicines in oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, ophthalmology and diseases of the central nervous system. Roche is also the world leader in in vitro diagnostics and tissue-based cancer diagnostics, and a frontrunner in diabetes management. The combined strengths of pharmaceuticals and diagnostics under one roof have made Roche the leader in personalised healthcare – a strategy that aims to fit the right treatment to each patient in the best way possible.
The Roche Group, headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, is active in over 100 countries and in 2015 employed more than 91,700 people worldwide. In 2015, Roche invested CHF 9.3 billion in R&D and posted sales of CHF 48.1 billion. Genentech, in the United States, is a wholly owned member of the Roche Group. Roche is the majority shareholder in Chugai Pharmaceutical, Japan. For more information, please visit www.roche.com.
About Roche in DenmarkRoche Pharmaceuticals is the Danish affiliate of the Roche Group. Roche Pharmaceuticals employs approximately 120 employees. We have 2 sister companies in Denmark: Roche Diagnostics in our building and Roche Innovation Center Copenhagen, situated north of Copenhagen. Roche a/s is the leading company in Denmark within cancer treatment. Roche Pharmaceuticals has been elected as Denmark's 3rd best place to work in 2015*. You can read more about working in Roche a/s at www.roche.dk
* i kategorien mellemstore virksomheder