Senior Sales & Operations Planning Manager
Are you ready to take on a pivotal role, where you upgrade our sales & operations planning processes, thus impacting how we effectively grow our company in the future? Then join us in an ambitious business with an entrepreneurial spirit, which has tripled in size during the past 15 years.
Arla Foods Ingredients is a global leader in natural whey ingredients for products in a range of categories – from bakery, beverages and ice cream to medical, infants and sports nutrition.
Take our S&OP processes to the next level
In this role, you will head the project team tasked with creating a new blueprint design for sales & operations planning (S&OP). The core of the current S&OP process has been in place for more than 10 years and is in need of an upgrade. Your goal will be to aim for a process, which is faster, requires fewer resources, increases transparency and improves delivery performance. In doing so, you:
- Initially lead the project team consisting of external consultants and internal resources to define a blueprint for a new S&OP process
- Establish a streamlined and transparent process, which creates reliable production plans and enables efficient inventory management and a high service level to customers
- Lead the implementation and run day-to-day operations as process owner and head up the global planning department
- Communicate process outcome and subsequent change efficiently to all relevant stakeholders
Helping build a new organisation and area that optimises the global planning, you will be exposed to a large part of the business, particularly as their success depends on your success. We are constantly growing and developing, so there will always be new aspects to be aware of – and as such, the processes should grow with the company. You will report to the Head of Finance.
Logistics expert with solid management skills
To truly succeed in this position, you have previous experience heading up a similar process in a complex organisation. The ability to understand and navigate in a complex organisational setup is key, as you will be working across a large, global organisation with a broad stakeholder landscape. And lastly, you must be able to find motivation in building and implementing a new process as well as maintaining, adjusting and allowing it to grow with the company in the future. Your qualifications:
- You have a master’s level degree in logistics or the equivalent
- You are experienced in building S&OP processes in a complex organisation, while also maintaining, improving and ensuring that the processes are still valid in the future
- You have a holistic approach, understand the business and have the ability to translate what we are doing and how things are related in a clear and transparent manner
- You are skilled at presenting facts with conviction in order to ensure buy-in for your ideas
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply no later than 7 November 2016. For additional information, please call Senior Director Klaus Kristiansen at +45 89 38 15 91.