Senior Finance Manager for Supply Chain Costing
Want to use your management skills to lead a costing community across country borders and the Arla supply chain? You will play a significant role in defining and communicating price development within our production and logistics as well as costing principles and processes as a crucial link between our Supply Chain and Commercial departments. And you will get to partake in interesting costing projects while enjoying a broad network across the Arla organisation.
Be the head of our Costing department
You join 160 colleagues in our Supply Chain Finance department. Here, you will head our Costing department - a central function consisting of 5 colleagues responsible for our costing principles and processes. Moreover, you will lead and drive our costing community across the Arla Foods Supply Chain. The community consists of 10 colleagues based across the globe and who meet a few times a year.
Working out of our office in Viby, Denmark, your job will take you travelling 10-20 days per year - primarily to northern Europe. Together with your team, you will be responsible for:
- driving and keeping your global community updated at all times
- managing the product and logistics principles guidelines and ensuring the units follow the principles
- reporting the impact of the monthly costing to Commercial and Supply Chain units as well as supporting the organisation with relevant information, comments and in large projects
- ensuring support to Supply Chain within the costing area – such as setting up costing for new production facilities, new production lines, moving of product from A to B etc.
- ensuring that the organisation within the costing area work at the most efficient manner.
Great communicator with good leadership skills
This role requires you to have excellent communication skills, enabling you to communicate the cost effects across the Supply Chain. And you know how to answer - even if the communication brings about questions or challenges. Moreover, you are a great leader who can motivate and drive your team independently.
- You have a degree in Economics and/or Business Administration
- You have a few years of experience with SAP and cost accounting from a large organisation, and you master the MS Office package - primarily Excel
- You have a few years of management experience
- You speak and write English effortlessly.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply no later than 6 November 2016. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call Finance Director Henrik Lund Sørensen at +45 89 38 14 28.