Competent and independent accountant
Swiss-based u-blox (SIX:UBXN) is the global leader in wireless and positioning semiconductors for the automotive, industrial and consumer markets. Our solutions enable people, vehicles and machines to locate their exact position and wirelessly communicate via voice, text or video. With a broad portfolio of chips, modules and software solutions, u-blox is uniquely positioned to allow OEMs to develop innovative solutions that enable mobility quickly and cost-effectively. With headquarters in Thalwil, Switzerland, u-blox is globally present with offices in Europe, Asia and the USA.
Currently we are looking for a competent and independent accountant to our Finance Team in Malmo.
You will join a small international team in Malmö and the wider business team who are headquartered in Switzerland.
You will be involved in producing full monthly management accounts , working up to trial balance and producing monthly accounting cut-offs to fixed deadlines. The service is at 75%, the office is based in Västra Hamnen and the working environment at the office is very energetic and nice!
- Prepare and assisting for various reports to Group Accounting and Controlling
- Responsible for asset register
- Reconciliation of intercompany balances and elimination of intercompany trading
- Assisting with budget preparation
- Assisting with external audit
- Assisting with Annual accounts
- Responsible for accounts payable and account receivables
- Administrating supplier invoices and travel expenses
- Preparation of weekly supplier and expenses payment runs
- Responsible for updates and adjustments in Pyramid (local business system)
- Maintenance of the payroll system
- Cash Management and cash flow forecasting
- Study in Business economy/accounting at a university or college
- Min 3 years of experience of work in an Accounting department
- Knowledge and experience of Swedish accounting principles
- Knowledge of Swedish corporate tax
- Experience with Annual accounts
- Experience with Pyramid is beneficial
- Good English and Swedish language skills
- Able to adhere to strict deadlines
- A conscientious, positive can-do attitude with keen eye for detail
Ansökan skickas till Ewa-Marie Brandin: EM@personalkompetens.nu.