Specialist Account Manager (East Denmark)
Are you our new colleague in EAST?
Pfizer is looking for a Specialist Account Manager in East Denmark (Region H + Sjælland). If you are a sales driven person who would like to develop competencies also within marketing and be responsible for projects and marketing tasks , with the right qualifications and creating a strong and ongoing relationship with our customers, this is your chance to join us!
A Specialist Account Manager will report into the Inflammation and Immunology (I&I) Country Lead and be a part of a strong team with a new launch soon to come. As a Specialist Account Manager you will be responsible for creating specific account plans for the assigned district and take ownership in executing against the account plans. In addition to this you will also use time in the office supporting marketing and being responsible for special projects and clearly defined tasks. You will both have to work individually – but furthermore you will have to work with a Cross functional team, as we value greatly the strong team-spirit and motivation in our team.
As a Specialist Account Manager in East your responsibility covers:
- Contact with customers, delivering sales calls, participation and preparation of meetings and congresses
- Account Management and strategic sales ( including Targeting and segmentation of customers & analysis of data and sales reports for own district)
- Leading and executing administrative work for larger customer events and clearly defined marketing projects
- Strong scientific knowledge and ability to rapidly understand and communicate complex scientific data
- Ability to prioritize own accounts, define business opportunities and customer needs
- Gathering customer insights from defined accounts/customers and developing and maintain account plans for the Inflammation and Immunology unit at Pfizer
- Working seamlessly in multidimensional cross functional setting
- Being part of a high-performing team
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3 – 5 years of successful prior experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Two years of field sales experience required
- Experience with KAM management is a plus
- Experience with specialty care segment required
- LIF exam
- Broad knowledge and experience of national healthcare and pharmaceutical environment and decision making including ENLI rules and regulations
- Sales excellence and a structured approach in preparing and carrying out sales call
- Good scientific knowledge and ability to learn quickly
- Business and sales acumen with a proven track record of own sales results – understanding and interpretation of sales figures and setting a strategy based on that
- Strong “can-do” attitude with an ability to see possibilities where others sees challenges
- Strong team player who is motivated by winning with the team and willingness to share own knowledge
- Personal leadership, able to organize and strong in both planning and timely execution
- Willingness to national and international travelling at a minimum of 30 days per annum
- Computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint; CRM systems etc.)
- Fluent Danish and English skills written and spoken
- Valid driver’s license
For more information and to apply with a CV and cover letter in English please go to www.pfizercareers.com and search Job ID 1040574.
Closing date for applications: October 30, 2016.
Discover your Path. Apply now.
Uanset, hvilken vej du har valgt, har Pfizer en karriere til dig
Hos Pfizer går vi op i at skabe et miljø, hvor vores kolleger kan få succes, samtidig med at vi bidrager til at forbedre verdenssundheden. Vi kommer som videnskabsfolk, chefer, som producenter. Vi er topledere og nyuddannede. Men uanset, hvor vi kommer fra og hvor vores karriere fører os hen, så har vi et fælles mål. At gøre verden til et sundere sted.
Aktuelt søger vi nye medarbejdere inden for alle områder af vores virksomhed og over hele verden. Pfizer er en global virksomhed med ressourcer, der er dedikeret til at udvikle mange forskellige former for medicin til mange forskellige helbredsproblemer, og vi tilbyder karrieremuligheder inden for alle forretningens sundhedsområder samt vores interne og eksterne divisioner.