Product & Brand Manager for YFD/Milk
This is your opportunity to work in depth with project management, brands and processes within FMCG. Being a vital part of your department you will work with one of the cornerstones in the diets of the Danish people.
Supporting the growth ambitions within milk and yoghurt
You will join our Yoghurt Team consisting of 6 people within the wider Milk, Yoghurt, Powder team - all placed in Arla Denmark’s Marketing department. Together you and your colleagues will be responsible for realising Arla’s vision; creating the future of dairy to bring health and inspiration to the world, naturally. The position is a maternity cover of one year’s duration.
Based in Aarhus, Denmark, you will be responsible for managing, developing and optimising both the yoghurt and milk assortment. On yoghurt you will be responsible for Arla A38, Arla Protein, Arla Øko Harmonie and Arla Laktosefri, while you cover all brands on white milk working closely with our Milk team. In addition, you are also the Brand Manager of Arla A38 and responsible for innovation within yoghurt on Arla Øko Harmonie and our newly launched brand, Arla Kids. You will drive designated projects on product development, packaging and optimise key processes. Moreover, you will lead and participate in NPD projects as you:
- act as a key interface between sales and marketing teams and our supply chain
- provide support and give advice to ensure that we create sustainable solutions for the product and packaging area while keeping logistical and production costs to a minimum
- manage and update our product and packaging databases
Service-minded Project Manager with an attention to detail
In the search for continuous improvement, you have a curious and proactive mindset and you use your sensing skills to navigate within a large matrix organisation. You pay attention to details and have a structured approach to your work.
- Your background has given you a sound business understanding and experience with product management or project management – preferably from an FMCG environment
- You have a degree at Master’s level, e.g. in business marketing which has provided you with a solid analytical foundation
- You speak and write English fluently
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply no later than 7 November 2016. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. For additional information, please call Senior Category Manager Christian P. Christensen at +45 89 39 13 30.