2 Senior Lead Clinical Trial Managers
Driven by research and a passion for science, Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of innovative treatments that make a real difference in people’s lives all over the world. Active in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopaedics, Ferring Pharmaceuticals develop medicine on the body's own terms. Ferring Pharmaceuticals believe in the power of people and research - and go where ideas and research take us. To sustain the effort of developing new medicine, Ferring Pharmaceuticals reward talent with influence. In return, employees are expected to be ambitious and innovative. See more at www.ferring.com
Trial Management is responsible for planning and execution of clinical trials in phase 2 to 4 within all therapeutic areas in Ferring Pharmaceuticals. High quality trial data and adherence to timelines are important for us. To optimize the achievement of this, a good and constructive teamwork and strong leadership abilities in accordance with our values, are critical success factors. We have many exiting clinical trials going on and are hence looking to expand the department.
As the department is developing, we are now looking for two new competent senior colleagues. You will be part of a dynamic team in a stimulating international research environment, where high influence on the
working processes can be gaine
2 Senior Lead Clinical Trial Managers
Positive energy & drive
- Worldwide company with innovative treatments
- Making a real difference in people’s lives all over the world
- You need extensive experience with clinical drug development
You can expect to be working according to highest standards of current practice in order to fulfill the company’s needs for clinical data acceptable worldwide. Together with clinical operations members and clinical team members, you will be responsible for the delivery of agreed trials. This will be defined in the trial outline/protocol and operational plan and you will work according to the quality, budget and timelines. You may have a main role in larger programs involving several regions with high complexity and/or high company priority.
Your essential tasks will be:
- Collaboration with the Clinical Project Leader, manage and lead all activities related to clinical trials through the clinical trial team.
- CRO selection and communication of expectations. Give input to and review CRO contracts with respect to tasks, budget and timelines.
- Liaison with clinical trial team members regarding trial design and protocol preparation and ensure the production of the final trial protocol.
- Development of operational plan and risk management plan for the conduct of the clinical trial.
- Develop sponsor oversight plan and carry out day to day responsibility of the CROs on the given studies.
- Planning, delivery and conduct of all clinical trial activities (start-up, operational conduct and closure).
- Communicate timelines, identify milestones, handle trial budget and report progress for the clinical trials.
- Facilitator in start-up of trials to other clinical TM teams if applicable.
- Mentoring and training of CTMs using a training plan endorsed by the Line Manager.
We expect you to have a university degree within medicine or life sciences, extensive experience within clinical drug development and preferably at least 7 year’s experience in managing clinical trials (phase 1 or phase 2/3, as applicable). You have GCP certification and experience with multi-country and multi-center studies.
Strong communication skills are essential in this role, which interacts with many other disciplines. You have the ability to work independently and as part of a project, and you are keen on working in a multi-cultural environment. You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You must be a highly motivated, self-driven and dependable individual with a good sense of humor.
The successful candidate is bright, ambitious and with an easy, yet assertive personality. We expect you to be a true team player, but also to be able to work independently on your own tasks. You will also need to be detail oriented with high quality standards. In addition, it is essential, that you are well organized, pro-active and flexible with the ability to work on multiple tasks in a multi-cultural environment.
A key part of your role, is to communicate across departments and different managerial levels, you must therefore have people skills and be able to communicate complex results. Fluency in English with good verbal and written language skills is a given.
Best Talent is responsible for the recruitment for this position at Ferring Pharmaceuticals and review your application on a confidential basis. Forward your application including your CV attention ”1554/Senior Lead” by way of e-mail to email@example.com or to Best Talent, Rungstedvej 41, 2970 Hørsholm.
You can read more about Best Talent at www.besttalent.dk.