Product Specialist - Full Time
As a full time Product Specialist you will ensure that the unique Tesla experience is provided to all customers who come into a Tesla store and assist the customer through the purchasing process of a Tesla vehicle. You will accomplish this by handling all walk-in store guests, answering questions, educating the public about the electric drive experience, conducting test drives, and other product familiarisation activities. Additionally, the Product Specialist will assist customers with the reservation, ordering, and delivery processes of their Tesla vehicle. An implicit responsibility is to conduct education-based sales conversations and business dealings in a way that creates a superior customer experience that represents the Tesla brand values.
- Welcome walk-in guests, answer questions and generally manage the customer’s Tesla experience in a positive way.
- Educate the public about the electric car industry.
- Assist customers with purchases of apparel and keep inventory up to date.
- Provide high quality customer service to the existing Tesla owner community.
- Achieve company/store aims as per metrics.
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices, including utilisation of new technology and web resources.
- Work with Store Manager to understand current vehicle and production talking points.
- Utilise, update and maintain the integrity of information in Tesla’s CRM system.
- Oversee the pre-delivery process in line with the procedures in place and perform customer vehicle walk through, preparation and paperwork prior to delivery.
- Follow up on the necessary documents involved in the registration of the car and the hand-over to the customer in a timely manner.
- Escalate matters that require senior management concurrence in a timely manner to line management.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by line management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or any other Higher Education preferred.
- In lieu of a degree, relevant experience within the Automotive, Luxury, Customer Service or other Retail industry.
- First experience within a face-to-face customer service, sales or retail environment preferred.
- Strong team-player.
- Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written. Fluency in English required.
- Passion and enthusiasm for new and sustainable technology as well as the electric vehicle industry as a whole.
- Valid driving license.