Research Assistant Parallel Synthesis
Transforming challenges into medicines
Nuevolution is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing treatments for human diseases within oncology, immuno-oncology and autoimmune diseases. Nuevolution is the sole inventor of Chemetics®, a drug discovery platform which enables efficient discovery of novel chemical small molecule leads for specific indications.
Nuevolution has applied its drug discovery platform to deliver leads for several world-leading pharmaceutical partners. Since 2013 the Company is using its platform for own drug development effort, creating its own pipeline of programs. Nuevolution is dedicated to the identification and progression of novel compounds addressing unmet medical needs with a main disease focus on Inflammation, Oncology and Immuno-oncology. Through creation of a collection of more than 1 billion small molecules, Nuevolution has established itself as a leading party in the field of small molecule lead discovery. The companies’ growth focus and value proposition is the establishment of a number of high value drug programs in early clinical development as well as in discovery and pre-clinical development, available and ready for partnering, thereby leveraging its drug discovery platform.
We offer a highly challenging and inspiring working environment in a biotech company pushing boundaries. If you are hard-working, creative, goal-oriented, open minded and have the desire for doing break-through science within drug discovery, we have the ideal position for you.
You will work as a Research Assistant in the Parallel Synthesis Group. Common tasks include:
- Carrying out syntheses of small molecules in parallel as well as single mode
- Addressing synthetic as well as practical challenges in the laboratory
- Preparation of procedures and setting up reactions
- Recording and interpreting analytical data, e.g. HPLC/MS
- Purification by LC and HPLC/MS
- Accurate and timely protocolling
- Providing the required technical support to enable the laboratory to function effectively, while adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Maintaining productivity
- Chemistry degree or equivalent (Chemistry Technician with experience)
- Hands-on experience in organic synthesis preferably in an industrial setting
- Good knowledge of state-of-the-art organic synthetic chemistry
- Ability to multitask and work on several projects in parallel
- Proactivity and collaborative approach
The Research Assistant will report formally to the Head of Parallel Chemistry at Nuevolution.
- An exciting and open working environment with 42 highly skilled colleagues operating in a focused and committed biotech company
- Competitive salary and remuneration package based on performance, attitude and qualifications
- A great place to be
The place of work will be at our premises in Copenhagen.
To apply for this position, please send your application marked “Research Assistant Parallel Synthesis” including CV to Nuevolution management firstname.lastname@example.org) or Nuevolution A/S, Rønnegade 8, DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark, no later than December 23, 2016.
Nuevolution AB (publ) is a leading small molecule drug discovery biotech company founded in 2001, headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. Nuevolution partners its proprietary discovery platform and programs with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to seek future benefit of patients in need of novel medical treatment options. Nuevolution’s internal programs are focused on therapeutically important targets within inflammation, oncology and immuno-oncology.
Nuevolution AB (publ) is listed at Nasdaq First North Premier in Stockholm, Sweden (ticker: NUE). More information about Nuevolution can be found on: www.nuevolution.com