Sales Manager (m/f) Wind Energy Market Europe
Brüel & Kjær Vibro is the leading independent supplier of safety and condition monitoring solutions for rotating machinery. Our worldwide network of branch offices and representatives strengthens our coverage and position in all strategic markets.
You will be a member of an established and dynamic team responsible for developing new and existing key accounts as well as new markets for our Condition Monitoring System for Wind Turbines. Your contribution to the sales and business development team will help us to fulfil our objectives of continued, accelerated growth.
Your primary task will be market development and establishing cooperation with new customers.
- Work directly with potential and existing European wind energy customers
- Translate identified customer needs to opportunities and convert these to sales
- Prepare technically and commercially sound quotations
- Play an active role in feeding market requirements back to R&D
- Endorse the implemented company sales methodology
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with a good commercial background or a business degree with profound technical knowledge
- Strong customer focus and ability to ascertain customer requirements
- Experience in Sales within the Wind Energy Sector or large rotating machinery
- Fluent in written and spoken English, other European languages (e.g. Spanish/German) would be an advantage
- Cross cultural understanding together with a readiness and desire to travel (approximately 50 days yearly)
- Structured approach, high integrity and work ethics
- Strong network of Wind Energy Sector contacts, preferably at an executive level
- Proven track record in ability to generate business
You will receive thorough introduction to the position and will be offered a competitive package. Preferred place of work is Nærum/Denmark. If you recognise yourself in our description, please send your complete application to our Human Resources Department (HumanResources@bkvibro.com).